1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

how to stop the porridge being lumpy?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by angi, 2 April 2014 Social URL.

1. angi

angi Well-Known Member

Howdy folks! I've been on exante a couple of weeks now, lost about 1/2 a stone already doing working solution (possibly more, I am not weighing myself too frequently though as it can mess with my head).

I love the porridge and am making it up using zero-carb soya milk light as part of my 400 calorie extra allowance, it is really lumpy though - any idea how to make it less lumpy. I like the porridge just not the lumps. Sometimes the shakes don't seem as substantial, so I want to continue having a porridge for my brekky just need to get the lumps out!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nicki303

nicki303 Well-Known Member

Hi Angi

Well done on your weight loss so far. I find it's never completely smooth but you need to just add a tiny bit of liquid at a time to the centre, mixing into a paste then gradually adding more. This is how I do it & it's not too lumpy if you go really slow

Xx

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

Hi, I cook mine in a pan whilst continually stirring. I started doing this as it kept over flowing in the microwave.