how to stop the porridge being lumpy?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by angi, 2 April 2014 Social URL.

1. angi

angi Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Howdy folks! I've been on exante a couple of weeks now, lost about 1/2 a stone already doing working solution (possibly more, I am not weighing myself too frequently though as it can mess with my head).

I love the porridge and am making it up using zero-carb soya milk light as part of my 400 calorie extra allowance, it is really lumpy though - any idea how to make it less lumpy. I like the porridge just not the lumps. Sometimes the shakes don't seem as substantial, so I want to continue having a porridge for my brekky just need to get the lumps out!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki303

nicki303 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Angi

Well done on your weight loss so far. I find it's never completely smooth but you need to just add a tiny bit of liquid at a time to the centre, mixing into a paste then gradually adding more. This is how I do it & it's not too lumpy if you go really slow

Xx

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I cook mine in a pan whilst continually stirring. I started doing this as it kept over flowing in the microwave.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.