How useless am I !!!

spud

I started on CD on Saturday and Sunday and Monday and well everyday since then!! My problem is that i'm fine on day one until about 6pm then i've been absolutely starving, i've been drinking water until I feel sick, going out and about to take myself away from temptation, but so far i've ended up having something,anything to eat!!! Any tips ?? or am I the only person that hasn't been able to do a full day?? :sigh:

The first few days are really hard and I'm similar, I'm always ready to fall off the wagon around 6pm (unless I'm working), you just gotta push past it. I think it's very hard as you are fighting against what is natural, to eat. When I did CD first time I would nibble some chicken just so I felt I had something to eat.

The hunger does go away after a few days and then it gets easier I find.

Hi Steph, thanks for your reply i'm so releived that 'm not the only 6pm sinner!! i've just read your blog and it's inspired me, i know it's not going to be easy but I CAN DO IT !!!

I started on CD on Saturday and Sunday and Monday and well everyday since then!! My problem is that i'm fine on day one until about 6pm then i've been absolutely starving, i've been drinking water until I feel sick, going out and about to take myself away from temptation, but so far i've ended up having something,anything to eat!!! Any tips ?? or am I the only person that hasn't been able to do a full day?? :sigh:

hiya - why not try doing Cambridge plus 'atkins style' food (protein - chicken, fish, turkey, cheese etc etc) for first few days until you get into ketosis.....

or maybe start at cambridge 1200cal step and do a few days at each step and then move down.....until you reach Sole Source...

hope that helps !

stick with it - the first few days are definitely the worst !!!

Debz xx

TRUE...first few days are really, really hard and u can well feel pleased with yourself if u get through those as many fail! I had long baths and went to bed and read and found that this helped me. As i felt my rib bones appear...NOTHING felt better. You can do it. x

Hi ladies, thanks for your encouraging words, tomorrow is going to be the first day of many that I will stick to it!!! Watch this space for an update!!!:)

ey

Why not try 3days 790 till u in ketosis then take it down found it much easier

Good luck

N xxx

Back