How was your weekend?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Mine was not really very good at all, to be honest! Started the weekend with a huge Domino's pizza on Friday night and generally ate all weekend without thinking what was going in. Wine, chocolate, home-made brownies. And of course I didn't properly track any of it!

But...that's all beind me now. Moving forwards and grapefruit for breakfast!

Hope you all had a better weekend food-wise than I did! :eek:

Mine was scary.

My weightloss is slow, despite having a massive deficit, so decided to eat back some calories.

Its quite weird eating a domino's and it being within your calorie limit (although I only had small pizza with reduced fat cheese), also had a thai on friday again staying in the calorie limit.

Hate eating back calories makes me really nervous.

I actually had the first weekend since dec where I stayed within my calories, had some really bad weekends lately and it usually starts with a glass of wine then one more then lets raid the biscuit tin then saturday becomes "Ahhh it's the weekend, we'll start again on Monday" x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My weekend was good had a bad week so thought i had best make it up :)

wanting at least 2lb off this week hopefully more

wish me luck

Friday was naughty - had loads of wine with hubby (did an hour of badminton before tho!). Hubby went off to North Wales for a Boat Rescue Course Sat afternoon and I've been good since then; spicy curry to get the metabolism going; eggs for brekkie. Weigh in Thurs so hopefully will lose a pound or 2!

Back