How was yours?

NetNet

I've just had a great weekend. A major sort out and spring clean! A weekend of 'me time'. I feel great! :)

What did you all get up to?

Sounds like you had a good one Net - mine was pretty relaxing, all my kids home (and no bickering!), catching up with an old friend which was brilliant, loads of quality time with hubby and motorbike shopping ---- I've had a great one now that I think about it :)

Being one of those Taxi blokes, I ended up working mostly, but had time to pop into ALDI and look at the motorbike stuff on offer, bought a lock and a spare set of waterproofs.

Being one of those Taxi blokes, I ended up working mostly, but had time to pop into ALDI and look at the motorbike stuff on offer, bought a lock and a spare set of waterproofs.

Ahhh, so you are not the one then that went in and bought EVERYTHING off the shelves? :D A mate of mine went to ALDI for some gear and some bloke literally bought everything they had! Mate was not impressed! lol

Reckon they will be on ebay soon :D

I had a nice weekend, but was also off all week, so just got up to various things - a bit of gardening - a bit of movies - a bit of clearing out...was a great week.

but now back to work today. :( :D

Had an allsorts weekend. Some relaxing some visiting, some visitors and lots of outside work to keep me fit.:)

Back