How we doing today

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
How we all doing today? I've just been around some carboots and had a lovely pub lunch. :) Going to the gym about 3 :cool:

I had beef with new potoes and veg :)

SNAP!!! I had roast beef with a mountain of veg. Stayed at home today but spent 30 mins on the treadmill this morning so feeling quite good.

I felt guilty after eating it, although i didnt leak oil so i guess it wasnt over the 15g fat lol! 1hr in the gym sorted it out :D

mmm must be something about roast beef today coz that's what I had for my tea too lol. How'd you get on in the gym? I'm just sat about sulking today coz i'm at work 12hrs tomorrow :( meep

Gym went great i'm loving it :D On a bank holiday? :O dont work to hard lol

Hey guys,

I've had a lovely bank hol weekend! Went to a spa for the day on Saturday! It was BLISS. Spent an hour in the gym/on the weights there and then swam some lengths...then spent rest of the day relaxing on the lounger, reading, in the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Lush!

But today is the last day of August and I'm SO nervous! I get weighed today for my first monthly WI!! Just hoping it's a good loss!

Well done on the gym RedKoala, been following your posts and you're doing really well on the fitness front!

Thanks :) And the spa sounded great, wish my gym had a sauna :(

Oooh you should DEF treat yourself to one! Lots of hotels have spas, saunas, jacuzzis and gyms and they let you use them for the day, the one I went to was a Spa package that included lunch and was £40/person...but lots of hotels let you use their facilities for the day for around £10-£20, it's a fab way to treat yourself and still be good on your diet! Spa days are the way forward for me! I'm gonna go every time I lose 3 stone from now on!

xxxx

And so you should :) I might check that out when loose like 3stone as a treat hehe.

lol... i never eat red meat =[ i miss it so much but i wouldnt bring myself to eat it .. i eat chicken turkey and fish only lol..oh and quorn lol..

yum....... quorn..... i lurveeeeeeee da quorn hehehe

well i'm stuck in work for another 5hrs and 50 mins and at the mo there's only me in the office arghhhh :( What's everyone else up to today?

Having tea soon then might take a walk into the woods. ahhhhhh its dark in there.

walk in the woods? R u crazy?????????? he he

awww feel real bad for ya hun! Im just having a chillin night tonite! Soaps all the way baby! Was mega peevd that my gym was shut today boooooooooooo

luv katie
xxx

Went to the gym and went swimming for the first time in 5years but feeling good today, how you all doing?

Well done for going swimming I hope you enjoyed it.

I think the first time is the hardest so it'll be easier from now on.

I went lane swimming early this morning and it was lovely and quiet. I find the first 10 minutes or so really hard but once i get into the 'zone' as they say I quite enjoy it.

Well done for going swimming I hope you enjoyed it.

I think the first time is the hardest so it'll be easier from now on.

I went lane swimming early this morning and it was lovely and quiet. I find the first 10 minutes or so really hard but once i get into the 'zone' as they say I quite enjoy it.

aw well done on the swimming hun! (i already said well done to red :p )

i luv my swimming and yes it does get easier!!

luv katie
xxx

Back