How weird is this....??!!!

debz32

Gold Member
Morning all :)

I've had AAM week this week and WI today (Saturday)..and - instead of my 'usual' 3lbs when SSing - I actually lost 4lbs this week !!!:D HOW WEIRD IS THAT ??!!!

I'm eating more...but I've lost more :confused: aren't are bodies weird ? well mine is anyway ! It's made me think that maybe 790 is the way to go for me.....we shall see....

Have just had a 'trying on' session and so many of my 'thin' clothes are fitting me - it feels FABULOUS :D :) I still have a lot to lose but am starting to feel like I'm getting the old me back and it's GREAT !!!!

CAMBRIDGE ROCKS ;) :D

Hope everyone else is well...not too many about cos they're all away having a ball at Bootcamp - lucky ducks !

catch you all later

love to all

Debz
xx

Hope eve

I have a suspicion that 790 gives you more energy, so you do more, or do what you do faster or something like that, thus burning more calories. Here's hoping it does the same for me!

Hi Debz, great result on AAM:D When you've done it before have you found it OK going back to SS the following week?

Don't you just love getting into thin clothes:) :D :) I haven't checked yet but have you put any pics in the gallery?

Reading your stats on your sig is very inspirational, so thank you very much.

Well done debz 4lbs. is fab!

Great to be fitting back into the thin clothes:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Debz, great result on AAM:D When you've done it before have you found it OK going back to SS the following week?

Don't you just love getting into thin clothes:) :D :) I haven't checked yet but have you put any pics in the gallery?

Reading your stats on your sig is very inspirational, so thank you very much.

Hi Natpot - thanx for your kind comments.....going back to SS from AAM (for me) is fine....but everyone is different and it may be tricky for others...but so far so good for me :)

As far as the gallery goes- no Ihaven't beenbrave enough yet toput up any pics....might do so in the future....we'll see !

hope u are doing OK and finding it not too bad

love

Debz
xx

Thats fab Debz!!! I havent really done AAM properly (dint have it every day) but will still be excited to see the scales tomorrow!!

Thanx Kazz - will look out for your WI tomoro - hope it's a good'un ;)

love

Debz
xx

they say 790 can give your body a boost and it seems to have done that for you, :)

too right Gillian - seems to have done the trick ;)

hope ur still goin well on maintenance.....

love

Debz
xx

Well done debz 4lbs. is fab!

Great to be fitting back into the thin clothes:D

Love Mini xxx

Thanx Mini :eek: must update the Christmas challenge thread...

love

Debz
xx

Back