How will I cope without Minis??

Karen

Serial Foodie!
OMG MINIMINERS!!

my laptop has to go back to be repaired...and its going to take 2-3 weeks!! My hubby mentioned it in passing late lastnight but i was doing other stuff and just said "yeah ok" but when i woke this morning i remembered what he had said and it dawned on me i wont be able to come online. :cry:

this site is my sanctury now and I am going to be utterly lost!! AAGGHHHHHH!!!!

you are lucky that you have Sonkie & Lucky close by to talk to, any chance when you have your coffee's & walks you could have a quick log on with them ??
just a thought, if not, we'll miss you, but come back as soon as you can
xx:)

take up camp in the local library !!! lol:rotflmao:

Hi Karen

The only answer is for hubby to buy you a laptop all of your own! (ensure he is in a good mood before applying this request!)

I am seriously considering putting this suggestion to my hubby, so when he is playing his online Poker, I don't miss out on MiniMins !!

If this is not possible, we will look forward to seeing you back online as soon as possible Karen

Thats exactly wot I did my hubby hogged his laptop and I only got on to check my emails so I bought myself one hes jealous now cos mine is better hee hee
Mandy x.

Have you not got ur old desktop computer.....I know you were using the screen to get on here, just wondering if you still have it lurking around.

More to the point Karen, how will we cope without YOU :)

Hope you get something sorted soon :D

i do have the old desktop but its even worse than this one. thats why i havent sent out that list yet btw... hubby has other one taken apart and i am on his back to put it back together.

god i cant believe how awful the prospect of not being online is to me LOL. im addicted!

i guess i could ask him to buy another one but we only just bought this one lol. as for the library idea....the most disgusting confession i have to make is that i have no clue where the local library even is!! considering me and kids r constantly reading...thats pretty bad!

my best option is the desktop i guess. if hubby can get it going properly, i wont be online much as its in our bedroom and not practical to sit up there with little boy lol. i wont know til tonight if i will have any internet i guess :(

More to the point Karen, how will we cope without YOU :)

Hope you get something sorted soon :D

aww geri what a lovely thing to say. i would be suprised if most even noticed but its still a lovely thing to hear lol xxxx

pandora u r right. ok sonkie, im moving in with u!

hey i may even start doing housework again if im offline, eh??

ahh course we'd notice, you silly mare! :D

fingers crossed you get the other one sorted in the meantime, ask hubby to move it downstairs for ya! :D

pandora u r right. ok sonkie, im moving in with u!

hey i may even start doing housework again if im offline, eh??

Fine by me you and the kids can share with ian......I will sleep on the sofa....lol enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Kev if he dont get the desk top fixed I will come round and we will both sit on the bugger (him not the desk top ...lol) until he submits.........either that or Cal moves in with you.......lol.

Back