How will I know Im in Ketosis?

clare-jo

Im on day 3 now and Im sure when abouts Ketosis usually starts. I dont have any testing sticks. Is there any symtoms to look out for?

Please advise me???

Different symptoms for different people..., you may feel your energy levels have risen, Some people feel a weakness, but others pick right up and take off with the feeling of greater energy than before. your breath may wiff & your mouth tastes nasty. Headaches may clear if you had these. :)...hope this helps

Im on day 3 now and Im sure when abouts Ketosis usually starts. I dont have any testing sticks. Is there any symtoms to look out for?

Please advise me???

My Mouth feels a bit "fruity". a kind of coated taste, a bit different than usual.

Hard to discribe, didn't notice any bad breath!:eek: Some say thats possible.

try breathing on your hubbys face if it blisters then your in ketosis!:D

All of the above may happen plus your appetite should significantly decrease!!:D

Lacey..xx:)

I feel the cold!!!! And have a mouth like a dead hedgehog!!!

Good luck!

x

My mouth feels like its got an odd coating and when i press my teeth down they slightly stick.

My mouth has settled down now panicked a bit as I thought I had somehow gone out of ketosis but the sticks still say I am...so either I am not noticing that horrible feeling I had anymore or I have introduced nettle and mint tea and wonder if that is cleansing it.. main thing is it is gone :)

Back