How will you celebrate getting to target?

OrangeRachel said:
I thought about getting a tattoo but I am really indecisive and don't know what I would have or where. Maybe another piercing? But that would present the same problem of where to have it. Also I don't like pain or needles. Perhaps I'll just stick to the charm idea lol

I've been wanting mine for years but no point at the moment because my overhanging belly would hide it!!

I fancy doing my vows again and having the full works this time! I won't be so frightened about photos!

Oh! The bridesmaids i had won't be doing the look at me thing!

I fancy doing my vows again and having the full works this time! I won't be so frightened about photos!

Oh! The bridesmaids i had won't be doing the look at me thing!

Oh that's a lovely idea! How long have you been married?

By looking good in a dress on our family cruise in October if its possible to lose 5 and a half stone by then lol, it has taken me 4 months to lose 2 stone 5 lbs so i should be near it at least. Oh and i'm gonna have spa treatments on the ship and maybe go on the flow rider (surf simulator) oh and ice skate and actually not be terrified this time of going in the pool case anyone sees me i cant wait :D

I was toying with the idea of getting a tattoo with the number 355 in it as that was my heaviest weight. I thought it might be a permenant reminder to never let myself get that heavy again. But, as I'm a tattoo virgin I dont know whether I would be able to stand the pain!!!

I am now thinking of getting my next tattoo when I get my sw award :)
I was supposed to have it earlier this week but had to cancel as I have been full of flu and had a chest infection. There was no chance I'd of been able to sit still with all the coughing lol!
xxx

i may have a tattoo of the target symbol as a reminder not to go off track ever again my friends not long taken up tattooing and i told her she could do my 4th and final one :D

I'm going to buy a lovely little black dress and (if I get there by May) buy a lovely bikini to wear with pride in France.

OrangeRachel said:
Boring?! I would hardly call a Caribbean cruise boring! Wow, that is definitely worth losing weight for. :)

Well yes not boring! Lol I meant its an average answer of a holiday lol x but yes I hope to enjoy trying to get back into my cruise dresses! Help ;-)
X

My boyfriend has said he would buy me an engagement ring when I reach target! :D

Mines quite simply to be able to take my sons to the local swimming pool!!! My husband always takes them into the pool while I sit on the benches watching them having fun because I wont put on a swimming suit!!!! So all I want is the confidence to be able to do that!

Hannahkw1 said:
My boyfriend has said he would buy me an engagement ring when I reach target! :D

Wow! That's brilliant motivation!! I'm sure you will get there :)

i want to have a make over photo shoot done when i get to target. i had one brought for me for my bday a few years ago but never booked it up as wasnt happy with myself so cant wait to rebook it when im more happy with myself :) x

I have always wanted a really nice pair of jeans, not the run of the mill pair you buy for £14 but a really nice pair that will get my boyfriends wallet back at least £50 hehe. I refuse to pay for jeans that price at this weight so that is my target treat. He had better get saving :p x

Ooo I like this thread... Now I want a pandora charm, a dress, photo shoot and Defiantly an engagement ring!!!!!! But would need to find a boyfriend first lol

I need to really think now...

Got there and bought 6 pairs of new jeans. Not a huge difference from my initial weight to target (dropped just over 2st) but so nice to get 3 sizes down...
I now fit nicely to 30/31 so gonna have a trip to a charity shop and drop a whole load of my 34s.
Got complaints on my new "boney" arse :) but I can live with that.
Now that I am on target, I set myself a sixpack target in 4 months... may be harder than I think!!!

Sam

was talking about this to my other half earlier - he's gonna buy me some lovely undies, with a proper fitted bra, and an outfit to go out in, and I'm going to buy a set of leathers for motorcycling - need to be a lot slimmer for skin tight leathers !!!

Back