How will you celebrate getting to target?

I hadn't thought about this! There's lots of things I want to be at target for - a big holiday in a years time, a friends wedding in October - but no specific treat. Maybe a shopping spree or something I guess?

my hubby has promised me a whole new wardrobe and lots of new undies -think that he sees this as more of a plus for him...i do like the idea of a tattoo with my start weight though, i too am a tattoo virgin

Some wonderful ideas out there.

I brought myself a new watch when i hit the 10st loss mark. and then promised myself I'd be at target for when i did my parachute jump at the end of July last year. Got to target mid-June and the following week went under. By the time of the parachute jump i was still under target range and the weigh-in after had lost enough to call target again. Now I have the video to remind myself of that day and watching it and remembering i couldn't have done it without loosing all that weight helps when the going gets tough.

(since then had to call another (third) target - with a 15st7lb loss - hoping to stay here this time).

Wow! Well done :)
It's great to hear about people who have not only got to target but also stayed there or been able to lose even more. Target members are such an important part of the weight loss network so thank you for sticking with us and inspiring us ( well me anyway!)
A parachute jump is an amazing way to celebrate! I think I would be too scared though :-S

I am definitely getting a tattoo...I was supposed to get one for my 30th but found out I was pregnant with my fourth baby! So I have decided to get it when I reach target, that will give me time to decide exactly what I want and where:D

I also want to treat myself (and my husband) to some beautiful matching underwear, all mine is just cheapy basic stuff that I keep well covered;) I have NEVER owned decent underwear... I might even treat myself to a lovely expensive karen Millen dress to go over my posh undies lolx

something simple for me - a photo of me OH and 2 children, not even a professional one just a photo x

I will get a tattoo of some angel wings on my hip, back area.

I intend to run through class butt nekid.... :)

no only joking, I wouldn't want any of the older ladies in the class to have a stroke..

I will go out and get me a tailored suit or two ( one grey one for going out / special occasions and one black one with overcoat for more formal / sad occasions )

Tee hee! Just had a naked vision ;)

I got a Links of London 'sweetie' bracelet for Christmas with a cute cat charm on it - plan on buying a new charm for every stone lost - the target charm will be a cupcake :D

Back