How will you know if you're in Ketosis???

It's different person to person. but there are a few things you can keep your eyes peeled for....

1. You may feel a burst of energy.. may be restless
2. Your hunger pangs will subside.. a lot...
3. You may get weird metallic taste in your mouth and dodgy breath (took a week to show this for me)
4. If you can bring yourself to look at your wee, you should see tiny little white specs, loads of them..
5. Easiest way to check if your in Ketosis is buying a tub of Ketostix from your nearest Pharmy.. 6 quid for 50 of them.. widdle on one, if it's any shade of pink you're in Ketosis :)

Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you!

David

Hmm,
Interesting. I broke my lipo big stylee last night, had major carb fest. Felt fab and skinnier this morning so decided to continue lipo. Have only had a chicken soup and half a flapjack and water and I'm strangely not hungry. I'm on day 5. I hope and wonder am I in ketosis despite the breakout. Medically it's either not possible or a miracle. Or maybe the madness is slowly enveloping me and it's really a figment of my imagination!!

I have heard that if you're in ketosis even a carby piece of bread can bring you out of it instantly.

Not to upset you or anything, but it literally would be a miracle from god if you were still in ketosis after a carbydelight..

it's ok though.. you've had your hickup... no MORE! give it a couple days, get into Keto again and really knock this carb/sugar addiction on the head.

David

Yeah... I don't wanna chance going out with the lads just yet.. I've been really fancying a pint the last couple days so i'm trying to stay away.

We'll get there in the end :D - Do you have much to lose? If you dont mind me being nosey.

You feel the cold more in ketosis!!!!!!! I'm bally freezing most of the time!!!!!

x

The stix are the best way and they gave me inspiration to keep going throught that hard first week. As for the bad breath, does it ever stop? Also my body oder is on overtime too, i may be getting slimmer but my god do i smell.

It's different person to person. but there are a few things you can keep your eyes peeled for....

3. You may get weird metallic taste in your mouth and dodgy breath (took a week to show this for me)
4. If you can bring yourself to look at your wee, you should see tiny little white specs, loads of them..
5. Easiest way to check if your in Ketosis is buying a tub of Ketostix from your nearest Pharmy.. 6 quid for 50 of them.. widdle on one, if it's any shade of pink you're in Ketosis :)

David

Thnx for that. I never sit on public loos and yday i noticed white specs in my urine. I wondered what they were but now i know i must be in Ketosis WOOHOO

Got 2 stone to lose. Aparently I don't look like I need to but when I step on the scales it's evidentdent even to the chemist. I must carry it well.

Wheres the pics then Foxy? ;)

I'll get my pr team onto it.....pretty exclusive...!!!!

Well, went for my first weigh in today and despite my Friday night carb fest I have lost 8lbs.....Yeah!!!!

Roll on next week!

Wow well done you! Keep up the good work..

Hi i have just purchased some Ketostix and i am on my 3rd day of LT i was just wondering when i will start go into ketosis mode as my results from the test 0.5 which is a minimal amount help!!!!

Is it to soon to test

David

What are the white specks in the urine - I have them but just wondered what they were (nosey I suppose). :rolleyes:

I wondered about this as I`ve not had any hunger etc :confused:

hiya im on day 5 and im still starving?? i wish it wouls hurry up and kick in, i keep looking at my 2 doggies and getting tempted to eat them haha!

I have 2 stone to loose. however I'm the same as someone on here no one believes that I need to loose it. however the scales say different. think I'm in ketosis now. No longer hungry ect horrible taste ect thanks goodness I'm single and don't need to kiss anyone. Lol it's horrible. anyway good luck everyone I'm new on here... :) xx

Back