How will you reward yourself?

kjs1628

Surely....
I would like to publicly declare that when I am a size 12 I will buy a lovely pair of ridiculously expensive jeans from Miss Sixty or something similar...and I will look hot HOT HOT in them!:thankyouthankyou:

What will you do?

Oh i think i will be the same, it will be some expensive jeans, I have a pair of size 12 levis that still have all the tags on them, i thought i would be able to get into them4 years ago lol , however i also look forward to being able to just pop into places like primark and pick up some good bargains in a size 12, like holiday clothes and stuff.

I think I will go and buy a whole new wardrobe ( lets hope i win the lottery... lol) I am resisting buying ANY new clothes at the moment until I get till the weight I want............... hence I look like a tramp xxx:8855:

My hubby is a biker so I'd love to be able to go and buy a set of size 10 or 12 leathers so I look pretty hot on the back of his bike! :D

Annie68, you have just reminded me that I had a pair of leathers for my Husbands bike, He would love me to be able to get into a pair that were small enough not to be able to double up as a cover for the bike in bad weather:cry:
I will aim for that great idea:cool:

I will find a pair of great jeans too! I got a lovely pair of Rock and Republic jeans that make my bum look great (I don't have much of a bum) but they're a bit tight at the moment.

I can't really ever find jeans that suit me, so when I get to goal I hope I will. I want some of these...

7 For All Mankind

Oh...and some great underwear too, that makes me feel more sexy!

Back