How?

My motivation is plain and simply vanity :p I want to look better in smaller clothes, I want to feel sexy and I want to get wolf whistled at by dodgy looking builders ;)

My motivation is plain and simply vanity :p I want to look better in smaller clothes, I want to feel sexy and I want to get wolf whistled at by dodgy looking builders ;)
:p Snap Lol

not sure about the dodgy builders but a wolf whistle would be nice!

I'm just simply tired of being the 'big one' in my group of friends. I want to be able to have a photo taken and not freak out!

My wedding day looming helps a lot too ;) But I started this journey before I set the date so it isn't entirely that xx

This is a problem, most of us have.
What works for me is:

- Look at photos. They either motivate me or disgust me, which motivates me again :D
- As I get thinner, it motivates me because I know I am doing it right and I will reach my goals if I stick to my plans. Like I start a new diet, I cant wait for the day I will see I lost x-amount of pounds. That doest really makes sense, does it? :D
- Other people's compliments
- When I am doing good with my diet, I stick to my other plans good too. This makes me feel good because I feel better, prettier, lighter .. so I dont give up, coz I know I will feel even better tomorrow :)

I hope I helped in any way :)

Mine was the weight coming off, ive never been slim so didnt have any photos or anything.

Mine was purely being able to buy smaller clothes :)

There is so much motivation for me. I have three children and I am in next to no photos because I hate having my picture taken, I can convince myself I look good in a mirror but the photo tells a different story. I want to have the energy to run around and play with them with out being self conscious. I don't want to spend hours everyday choosing something to wear that will hide all the extra weight, I want to be able to throw on anything and still look good. I have PCOS and I'm hoping losing weight will lessen the symptoms. Just remember why you started and how far you've come so far x

Being able to walk into any shop - except evans - and take it for granted that they will stock my size because I will be a size 12 or even better a 10.

The feeling you get when you get on the scales and you have lost a few more lbs, and your target weight gets closer!

My boyfriend motivates me, he is really healthy and has a great body and I want to be just as healthy as he is!

to have more energy.... sick of being so out of breathe so easily so whilst i wanted to lose a bit of my fat (it was over hanging in on my clothes) and tone up, my exercise regeme did all 3 in one. the stairs at work no longer are a struggle, and i can do classes back to back without being knackered :)

Back