How?

cantakenomore

Day 1: 100%
Day 2: 100%
Day 3: Nearly 100%

About day 3: After 3packs, 4 litres of water, 3 cups coffee, 1 cup of tea, 1litre of coke zero, 1 slice of roast beef, two magazines filled with thin people and nice clothes, why am I struggling so badly with this diet? What else do I need to get through this day? Afraid to go to bed,because I just know I am never going to fall asleep with this headache. Shall I just give up?

I hear your pain! Don't give up. Do your utmost to stick it out and by tomorrow morning you'll have another day under your belt x

Thanks girlygirl1. I survived the night. Day 4 today. Lets hope for the best. I have done two weeks of it before but had a break in the middle of it. Hoping to get through at least two weeks this time. I find it a bit tough. Will probably try WS if I dont make it to two weeks. Have a nice day all

hey , I am on day 3 today and its always by far the hardest day for me , its like your body does all it can to get you to eat just before it gives up and goes into ketosis ... good on you for pushing through it and getting to day 4 .. I am sure it will get easier for you from here :)

Hey thanks Determinator. Thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately I just dont have the balls. No can do. I just cant deal with this hunger at all. Day 4 was even worse than day 3. Si I guess its over and out. Will give WS a go. Hope I can have some losses. I do struggle to find information or even just a thread for people on WS apart from the Recipe section. Dont know if those on there are just doing the AAM week or are they doing WS. Anyone out there whose WS losses I can have a look at for some hope?

xx

Hey there,

I do a mix of WS/TS and my losses have still been good! My WS meals are strictly low carb/high protein though and no more than 20g carbs per meal so it's like having an extra pack (e.g. ham and mushroom omlette with lots of ketogenic salad vegs). Try and stick it out - honestly, once you're well and truly into ketosis you will feel a million times better. Hunger has pretty much gone for me now - anything I feel is usually psychological (and it's just a matter of keeping busy til it passes) or a sign that it's time to have another pack (which it usually is!). If you need to WS to get you into ketosis go for it - you'll find TS much easier then.

Good luck with it!

x

Hi Scotminx. Thanks for your reply. Your losses are brilliant. It gives me hope to carry on WS/TS. Had a WS day today and will see how I feel each day and make a decision. It will probably be WS all the way. Rather slowly than not at all. Good luck and keep up the good work. xx

Back