1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy How?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shangri-la, 16 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Shangri-la

Shangri-la Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how i can change my username? ie instead of binge eater to something a little bit more, shall we say, positive, lol.

I have been trying for ages by going into settings but cannot seem to figure it out. Thank you.x:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

You can't do it yourself, that's why you cannot find it.

You need to post a request for a change of username in the techinal support subforum (Forum Technical Support), and when he gets chance Pierce will kindly change it for you - you need to specify what you would like it changing to.

4. Shangri-la

Thank you, Princess_Stevie, just done it there now.

5. Opal_Lily

Opal_Lily Well-Known Member

Love the name choice, my fave place at Glastonbury ;) x

6. Shangri-la

Thanks Opal_Lily. Well it does mean 'earthly paradise'. Even if it's not real, it is an individual concept. Yours is Glastonbury, mine is a world being free from binge eating disorder, lol!!!