• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How .......................

There is thread after thread of moans, congratulations, good news, WI's, etc etc, but I was thinking that noone really talks as in just chats, so I thought I would see how you all feel :giggle:

How is everyone doing ??
You looking forward to anything in the coming week??

Maybe a weird post, but mmmmmmm maybe I am just weird :giggle:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
LOL -I'm doing really well. I think more positive posts are needed too. I'm on a losing weight buzz even tho I haven't been weighed lol Lookin forward to being weighed.

I have a load of housework to do...think I'll wait until everyone's in bed and pull a late one. I'll get more done.

Anyone else?

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I am feeling great ta Laura, I had loads of energy before so I did my exercises of leg squats and so on..My legs are like jelly now so I have sat on my ass for a few hours (Well deserved rest) :p:D
I have had a bath and I covered my body head to toe in CoCoa Butter..And smell yummy, I am in the mood to watch a few horror films now..I love feeling good :p

Hows you Laura? (And we know you're weird **RUNS** I mean **wobbles** off) :D:D

I am laying on the sofa with a hot water bottle and a blanket!

My TOTM is usually bad, but this one is trying to kill me I think :giggle:

Horror films??? Oh God no!! I get scared watching Jaws ! ! Just a big cry baby, me :giggle:

:giggle: at me being weird :D :p

I think all Laura's are weird :p

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Horror films??? Oh God no!! I get scared watching Jaws ! ! Just a big cry baby, me :giggle:

:giggle: at me being weird :D :p

I think all Laura's are weird :p
(Nods) I totally agree we so are :p

Oh I love my horrors, More blood and gore the better, And you wonder why my name has morbid in the title :D:D

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hi Laura

My heart goes out to you I am definately a hot water bottle gal when it comes to TOTM, although I never know whether to put it on my tum or back!

I am snuggled up on the sofa in my dressy down having a surf around for a dress for a dinner dance in November.

xxx

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
i am good thankyou,just tucking into my maintenance bar and a cuppa, going to get the boys into bed soon and just relax and watch tv,then an early night is on the agenda i think. xxxxxxx

What are the maintenance bars like? Are they like the flapjacks? Hope not :D:D

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Naughty Howdy, dont you know that we are good girls on this forum :p :p

Sorry I am only replying now, but just after I posted my in laws called in, me in jammies, hot water bottle and blanket, not even haor combed :giggle: I do love my in laws, they shouldnt have had to see that :giggle: I am sure I looked shocking ! ! !

Today as I am rather hormonal, I have had a cleaning spree! ! !

Anyone elses TOTM get worse on LT, as in pain and erm well yuck ???

if yor still in the cleaning mood you can clean my house Im too tired to do it have been workin since last fri and dont get a day off till wed

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
Hi all feeling pretty good really must be something to do with the fact i gon holiday in 9 days yay cant wait.
xx

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
if yor still in the cleaning mood you can clean my house Im too tired to do it have been workin since last fri and dont get a day off till wed

I would love to help................ I think I would fall asleep on my way to you though :giggle:

Hi all feeling pretty good really must be something to do with the fact i gon holiday in 9 days yay cant wait.
xx
Oh I am so jealous!!!

I hope you have a fab time x x x

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!