HOW?!!?!

NN89

Sexy Member
How on earth have i lost 3.5lbs in a week where i've reguarly gone over syns?!?!

I was destined to have a sts or gain..as i'd not stuck to the plan 100% a food diary had gone out the window and the diet was another dimension away...

Im worried this is gonna make me more relaxed! I'd much rather have a sts or gain to 'scare' me to loose weight!

Please scare me!

Best thing to do is smile, be happy with the loss and be extra good this week so you do not get a kick back!

Well done on your loss!x

Accept it with good grace! Actually if you check what you've eaten, sometimes you haven't had all you HE's or you've had loads of speed foods, which can balance it out, or perhaps you've been retaining water and it'd gone, or given your body a shock. Who cares! That's a wonderful weightloss, so just get out some paper and a pencil and plan for a super week this week! Well done.

i understand how you feel.. whne iv had a bad week and i can feel myself relaxing, and then i still lose weight, i have to really force my self to make a concious effort to have very few syns the following week, (as most of my weight comes on the week after) .. sometimes you just need that sts or a lil gain to put you back on track!

Youl have to just do the best you can to give yourself that motivation, and scare :( ims ure youl be absoloutly fine, atleast your aware of it.. you'd be for likley to fall of the wagon if you did just started feeling relaxed and did nothing about it..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes these lovely things just happen! Take your 3½ and love it!! :D

Could be a few reasons why. Perhaps your body is adjusting? You could be having a whoosh! Could also be a response to a few good weeks on track so is a hangover from that. Could be that eating a bit more casually has given your body a boost and encouraged it to lose a few lbs. Maybe you didn't eat as badly as you think...

Whatever the reason...keep being good and don't relax too much. You don't want to fall off, and have a naughty week catch up with you! Have another few good weeks then, if you have another off-plan week for some reason, who knows, this might happen again! Don't count on it though... ;)

WELL DONE :D

thanks guys, i am chuffed..too chuffed that i suspect the scales may have been wrong lol

I'm gonna be super good this week, as it's be fab to be able to get my 1stone award!

my scales are saying I've stayed the same even though i know that's not possible, i shall find out the truth at weigh in tonight

Hi i know what you mean about it making you relaxed, kinda feel like ha got away with it this time why can't i again. Totally agree with everyone be extra good this week and think of it as a special bonus week!

Back