Howdy Doody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by libgysig, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. libgysig

libgysig New Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hello! :newbie:

I'm 24 and I'm back on SW EE (but not attending classes) I lost half a stone with it last year but then fell off the wagon between university, work and a severe sweet tooth. I'm now the heaviest I've ever been in my life and it's not a great feeling. I'm hoping to lose about a stone and a half in weight before I go on my holiday in June but I know that it probably isn't realistic.

I'll also be starting Couch to 5K on my newly purchased treadmill (I :heartpump: Ebay!) and hopefully running a 5K in September for Alzheimer's Research. Eventually I'd like to get a marathon under my belt...but I'll stick to turning the treadmill on for now. :p

I've been using this forum to look up syns values for a few months (you guys know everything!) and decided to join because it's just so inspiring and as I'm not going to SW classes, I would like some sort of motivation/accountability from somewhere.

Looking forward to losing weight and maybe gaining friends :greenapple:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck on your restart.

Irene xx

4. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck on your weight loss, SW is popular on this site so you'll have tons of people on hand to help and support you on your weight loss journey. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.