Howdy Doody!

libgysig

Hello! :newbie:

I'm 24 and I'm back on SW EE (but not attending classes) I lost half a stone with it last year but then fell off the wagon between university, work and a severe sweet tooth. I'm now the heaviest I've ever been in my life and it's not a great feeling. I'm hoping to lose about a stone and a half in weight before I go on my holiday in June but I know that it probably isn't realistic.

I'll also be starting Couch to 5K on my newly purchased treadmill (I :heartpump: Ebay!) and hopefully running a 5K in September for Alzheimer's Research. Eventually I'd like to get a marathon under my belt...but I'll stick to turning the treadmill on for now. :p

I've been using this forum to look up syns values for a few months (you guys know everything!) and decided to join because it's just so inspiring and as I'm not going to SW classes, I would like some sort of motivation/accountability from somewhere.

Looking forward to losing weight and maybe gaining friends :greenapple:

Good luck on your weight loss, SW is popular on this site so you'll have tons of people on hand to help and support you on your weight loss journey. x

Back