Howdy........Restarting SW and wondered if anyone wants to buddy up :)

Mmmm they sound nice. Am not a huge dessert fan but sometimes fancy something after a meal

Well after my dreaded naughty bank holiday I ve put 1 lb on:( however I think that's good going for what I ate and drunk
Here s to a better week :)
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At least you know why its gone on. Heres to a good week to get it back off (and some!)

Well I ve lost 2lbs this week yeah !!! 4 in total ... Only 9 lbs til my first goal :D

Well done!! I'd put on one this week but knew why. Am being soooooo good this week so far

Well done want to lose! I lost 1lb last week. Being more liberal with my syns this week, so i'll be curious to see the effect that will have.

Well it's good news. Despite being more liberal with my syns this week I've actually lost 2lb and I don't feel like I've deprived myself this week. Maybe I've found my way forward :)

How's everyone else finding their week?

Thankyou! I'd really love to break into the 11stones. The last time I did sw I stopped when I went on holiday and that was at the bottom of the 12 stones. So this time watch out 11 stones, here I come!!

Another gain for me but its beacuse I havent been following it properly (all my own fault which I suppose is better than thinking I'm doing it well and still gaining!!!). Its all to do with food as I did 5 exercise classes last week!

Am feeling focused at the moment - have just stuck a spag bol in the slow cooker as off work today.

Hope you're all doing well

xxx

Hi guys, mind if I join you?

I've just joined the forums and am looking for some buddies for support and a laugh :)

I did SW several years ago. Since then I've had my son, who's now 2, but there were complications and I ended up bed bound for two months and housebound for another two months. We also lost my mother-in-law last year and there was a lot of comfort food and takeaways involved. In the end I put all the weight I lost back on, plus another stone and a half!

I've been dieting, but not seriously, but now I want to lose the weight ready for trying for our second baby, so now I've got my books out and am back on the SW diet proper. I'm not in a group and am going it alone at home. I've had some ok weight loss, but am about to step it up a notch or two. It's weigh in day today and I've lost 1.5lb, which although is good, I really want it a bit higher than that :)

Hello and welcome

Good luck for the coming weeks

I m in the 12st range :D
just had weigh in and I ve hit my target of 1/2 st :D
How's everyone doing :)
X

I m in the 12st range :D
just had weigh in and I ve hit my target of 1/2 st :D
How's everyone doing :)
X

Well done!!!!! I need to get myself on the right track!

I'm glad things seem to be going well for everyone. I've finally put my slimming head on! I've been keeping a food diary and its revealed some shocking stuff; the good news is that I've now restocked the pantry and after half a week of proper dieting I've lost a remarkable 4lb!! I've been doing more exercise too, so although I'm trying not to get too excited I'm looking forward to what the scales say next week :)

Back