Howdy

shep

Silver Member
Hello to all, Shep here, back again for the ride. Not been too bad this weekend , didn't have the DC food but did stay within calories so pleased but it the TOTM and the water retention is horrible I drank 3lrs of fluid yesterday and its still hangin on...

Wot has everyone got planned for the loooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg weekend, i am going away, its our 11th wedding anniversay on the 11th so coming off plan for that, hubby taking me for a romantic meal (or he better be lol) I have told everybody no eggs no chocolate. I am even going to pack some of my DC to take, so I can use, but if I don't stick to it not going to be too upset.

Really need this weekend away so going to enjoy it. My head is back to where it needs to be, so hopefully haveing the food with me with convince me to use it, even if I eat normally during the day and have a soup for the evening, better than nothing. Well i have waffled on enough so bye for now, gonna have a nosey around on threads..... BYE :D:D:D

Hi Shep - you're sounding better than you have for a while. I'm glad you feel as though you're head is back where it should be.

You DO need this weekend so enjoy it - you've got to live your life. Happy Anniversary too :) xx

:D
Hi Shep - you're sounding better than you have for a while. I'm glad you feel as though you're head is back where it should be.

You DO need this weekend so enjoy it - you've got to live your life. Happy Anniversary too :) xx

Thanks Jan but hubby and me talked last night and yes he has planned something not for one day but for all the Easter so Thursday night coming off DC for 4 days and then back on, but I will watch what i eat, so hopefully wont do much damage. I am still taking my Granola though for brekkie I won on that point. ;) He can have his fried brekkies but I wont. Cant wait getting excited now like a kid at christmas. Have a good day :D:D:D:D

Hi Shep - you sound so positive and in a fab place ! Have a really good weekend - I am doing a 12 hour relief shift on Easter Monday - and that will now pay (unfortunately for the shopping I lost yesterday - had all 4 children with me and went to m and s to get stuff for holiday and lost a big of clothes) for what I misplaced..........

Hi Shep - you sound so positive and in a fab place ! Have a really good weekend - I am doing a 12 hour relief shift on Easter Monday - and that will now pay (unfortunately for the shopping I lost yesterday - had all 4 children with me and went to m and s to get stuff for holiday and lost a big of clothes) for what I misplaced..........

Oh luv wot r u like???? I need to do holiday shopping but leaving until July the last minute. My new start date is Tuesday I told hubby that is the last start date, its DC all the way to july, so I have just over 3 months to go, how much can I lose, if I am a good girl?????? hoping for 3 stone is this at all possible????? it sounds such a loss within a short time.

Last edited:
Oh Laura what a shame!!!!!!!!!
Let's just hope whoever found it really needs it and feels as though they've been given a gift! xx

Jan you are so sweet - in my darkest moment last night when I couldn't sleep for feeling so cross with myself it did dawn on me that in the scheme of things it really wasn't the end of the world and for a short while I did hope that if it had been found and taken - that that person obviously needed it or the money far more than me ! FORTUNATELY steps were retraced at 9 am - it was handed in in the first shop I went into after m and s and was sitting behind the counter hoping that I would return to collect it.............
My faith in mankind is tenfold !!! and the angels.......another story !!

Back