How's everyone doing????

aktrs

Morning Everyone,
I just wondered how everyone is getting on with this diet,especially those on their first week.
Today is my 7th day and I'm feeling great.
How are you??????

well done thats a great lose im on day 29, fell of for a little while, but back on now, I dont weigh weekly but will on friday.

I am on day 6, cant believe I am doing this lol! Feeling a little bit dull headachey now and then but nothing that's day ruining. I have my eye on the prize with a focus I never knew I had!

Glad you are finding it ok.

I'm only on day 2 but going ok so far. My hubby has booked us a holiday in June for my 40th so thats a massive motivation for me to stick with it. Good luck x

Day 2 re-start for me! Had almost 2 weeks off and only put on 2lbs which was ok considering I polished off the left over Christmas goodies! Dreading the getting back into KT again but once I'm there I plan to stay for a few weeks - I need to lose 11/2 stone to get into my good suit for a big meeting the end of march!! I don't want to have to buy any new clothes for the meeting!! The next few weeks will throw up a few challenges - a 3 day meeting end of feb but one of my colleagues us doing a VLCD so we can help each other through that. A weekend away at the start of march (I'll eat low carb) and a theatre trip on the 25th march. Hey, life has to go on!

On day 10 and to my shock stuck to it, loss so far is 15lbs, it seems to be slowing down but full into KT so feeling good. Looking forward to loosing the next stone as I think thats when I will really see a difference in my appearance.

Sarah

A big well done to everyone. xxxx

it's funny how on day one and two you're really concious you're doing this diet then all of a sudden you're in week three before you know it you've done a month etc etc. It's a lovely feeling when your clothes get loose

I am on a restart did my first week went really well then got a bad cold virus. I felt really ill and my body needed food to get better. So I am now back on day 2 and feeling ok my heads not hurting yet lol.

I started last night and have had a 100% day today. Feeling great so far! Hoping that I still feel this good in a few weeks time!

well done to you all :D & 11lbs is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! x

Back