How's everyone doing?

Moonflower, I hope that you don't either, but if you do, then it is for all the right reasons - and hopefully it won't be for long ((hugs))
Will be thinking of you both x

Shel, i know it sounds gross and is but you don't have to swallow and it would help :) honest !lol

but either way I hope it gets better soon and don't worry about the moaning! lol i'll return the favour one day! ;)

Moonflower I had too much fluid with my son and he was fine :) I was also admitted early with pre-eclampsia and although it was frustrating it was reassuring to know there were midwives and doctors on hand! A friend at the time (from my antenatal group) had problems and didn't go to hospital when the baby stopped kicking as she was busy working and well it didn't end happily :( Sometimes as hard as it is for us as the mums we have to just grin and bear it and know its right for our babies.

Thanks,
I know its for the best. I did have to go to day ass but only for 4 hours obs, got check BP every other day now!! Started insulin as well.
Shel - like you said I've got keep eye on movements she was very quite over the weekend and got a telling off for not ringing up and letting them know. Think the more she moves the BP goes up its so painful with my PDS and arthritis. Hubby stressing but dont know if thats cos he'll have to do everything and look after son or cos he truely is worried, typical man doesnt communicate very well.

Thanks again

Hope everyone is doing ok

really hope it all settles or goes as well as it can ((Hugs))
Hubbies are funny with emotions aren't they, hope you can be there for each other as much as possible. emotionally if not physically.

Back