How's it going folks?

Cheers :D

It's not an awful lot but I am pleased with it all the same, and the woman said til me the day they I could have a big loss next week!

Last edited:
It's more than half a stone! You'll probably have done a stone by next weigh in, have you found it OK?

It's more than half a stone! You'll probably have done a stone by next weigh in, have you found it OK?

Aye it's been grand, first few days were a doddle, but then Thursday/Friday/Saturday I just wanted to eat something, anything, like a ham sandwich or something haha. Yesterday was fine and today has been no bother at all.

Loving the vegetable and leak and potato soup, as well as the mint choc, chocolate and cappuccino shakes. Didn't like the chicken and mushroom one though.

Saturday was tough as all the boys ringing to go out on the beer but managed to stay good boy!

Well done, first week is the hardest and you've done great :)

Second weigh in tonight and I lost another 6lbs, and I came out of ketosis for saturday and sunday and went on the drink! Not too bad all considering :)

irishfella88 said:
Second weigh in tonight and I lost another 6lbs, and I came out of ketosis for saturday and sunday and went on the drink! Not too bad all considering :)

Well done you!! And you had your drink so great loss there!

17 days til my first night out so I gotta stay 100% until then :)

Back