Extra Easy Hows this look.....?

Lilleece79

I've been really good today.
B: Bacon sandwich with a scrape of butter (HEb) and a coffee (HEa)
s: pear & coffee & alpen bar
L: Chilli beef & noodles, muller yogurt
S: 2 x apple & diet coke
T: Chicken kebab with mexican rice and broccolli. Muller yogurt & alpen bar.
Finished with a coffee!

Is this balanced enuff?

You have had 2 alpen lights and bread? Did you syn the alpen lights? Also yeah more veg :) xx

My kebab consisted of chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms with a side order of broccolli!

I had 2 apples and a pear for snack.

Synned my alpen bars, yeah. Syns today = 8.5!

I made the chilli beef with soya sauce and chilli's! Quite good! Spicy!

What plan are you doing? EE? I have added some thoughts/questions

I've been really good today.
B: Bacon sandwich with a scrape of butter (you need to measure and syn this) (HEb) and a coffee (HEa) superfree?

s: pear & coffee & alpen bar (3 syns)

L: Chilli beef & noodles (extra lean mince?), muller yogurt (which one? - some have syns) - superfree?

S: 2 x apple & diet coke

T: Chicken kebab with mexican rice and broccolli, Muller yogurt (which one?) & alpen bar. (3 syns)

Finished with a coffee!

Is this balanced enuff?

eta - sorry, crossed posts :)

What plan are you doing? EE? I have added some thoughts/questions

eta - sorry, crossed posts :)

Everything measured, everything super lean and everything else synned! I just not sure I can do this, struggling with the incorporating 1/3 superfree into every meal!!

AAAAAARRRRRRgggggggghhhhhh! I'm not doing as well as I thought!!:cry:

Don't give up - it's really not that hard to fit in the superfree

Breakfast - You could have added some mushrooms/tomatoes to your bacon sandwich

Lunch - Passata, tomatoes, peppers or whatever in your chilli and you're good to go.

Dinner was great - lots of superfree and it sounds really tasty into the bargain.

Try not to stress too much - it's meant to be enjoyable not torture by superfree foods. And if you don't manage on every single meal then it's not the end of the world.

Everything measured, everything super lean and everything else synned! I just not sure I can do this, struggling with the incorporating 1/3 superfree into every meal!!

AAAAAARRRRRRgggggggghhhhhh! I'm not doing as well as I thought!!:cry:

You're doing great!! I think your day looks fine, maybe you just should have explained it a little better in your first post.

If you're struggling with EE why not try red or green? You don't have to have the 1/3 superfree with red and green and you get 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's.

Back