How's this work ??

Hi Everyone

I did LL last year and lost 4 stone in 16 week but had to stop due to the costs involved. I've now put 3 stone back on, all my own fault because I haven't watched what I have eaten :cry:

I now want to get myself sorted out and am looking at what other options are out there so what I want to know is.....

How do you go about joining a lipotrim ?...how much does it cost ?... Is this program available thru your dr's ie on prescription etc ?....What does the program involve

Money is really tight at the moment so I'm trying to do something that costs as little as possible, I know I'm capable of ss'ing and losing the weight but am worried that there is nothing out there that I'll be able to afford.

Thanks if you got this far... sorry for being a bit of a moaning minnie

Vikki x

Lipotrim Is Avalible From Chemists And Some Doctor It Costs 36 Pound A Week Its The Same As Ll Exept It Tastes Rubbish(at First) And Instead Of 3 Shakes And A Bar Its Just The Shakes Oh And There Isnt Much Choice Srawberry Vanilla And Choclate Shakes And Chicken Soup Details Of Stockist Are On Lipotrim Website Hope This Helps

I think Lillie pretty much summed it up except you do need to drink a lot of water..can be hard but im sure uu've done it before x

I think Cambridge diet is the best option. Lipotrim is about the same price, but has very limited flavours as mentioned above. You can get it through a chemist, check lipotrim web page this will give you all the info.

Alternatively check Cambridge Diet home page which will give you more information, and a link to find a counsellor near you.

Hope this helps, and good luck with whatever decision you make xxx

Just out of curiosity, if the Cambridge Diet is the same but with more flavors etc, why are we all on lipotrim??? Are the losses the same?? :confused:

From what I can gather, the losses are the same. I think too the products are made by the same Company. For those that don't need to have a doctors signature, and who have less to lose, then the Lipotrim Pharmacy programme is much more easily accessible. I don't think, from what I have read on here, that there are so many restrictions to the pharmacy programme as there are on the other VLCDs xxx

I can only speak for myself, but I find the impersonal part of Lipotrim appeals to me, I don't have to talk to a counsellor, I just go to the chemist, get weighed, get my sachets and off we go for another week. I also like Lipotrim as it's a really basic diet, there's barely any choice involved when it comes to deciding what sumptous flavour to have next! LOL

Losses are the same, the options are HUNDREDS of times better, the programmes are more flexible, the CDCs can be brilliant....and you dont have to have in depth talks, if you want to just go be weighed, thats fine. Its SO much more flexible, and the products are just not comparable to the awful LT stuff. I started on LT but soon as I could changed to CD. I'd never do LT, not when there's CD around!!

Back