Howzit All

big aj

Hi all

My names AJ. I have been large for most of my life finally i have had enough and decided I wanted to do something about it. My mum suggested I gie ww ago. I didnt suceed with the old ww but the ww pro poibts really works for me. I have been doing ww for about a month and 11 days. I have lost a stone and 5lbs so far. Im doing quite well for me. The reason im writing this post is to introduce myself and also to ask about activity points is there somewhere i can find out what poibts i get for what activity and for how long. Any advice would be appreciated and anyone who wants to chat feel free to contact me. Hope all goes well on all your weight loss journeys.

AJ

hiya! and welcome :)good luck with weight watchers, sounds like youre doing great! alot of people say esource is good for activity points..

how much are you aiming to lose??

x

Welcome

Heya, I start Wednesday :) would like to lose 8 stone but be happy with 6. Good luck xx

Hiya, congratulations on a fab weight loss you r doing brilliantly. Could you tell me how you have done it, what kinds of foods you like to eat, if you have snacks etc. I wud love to lose that much weight in a month, tell me your secret!

Hiya everyone sounds like you all have great goals. @mandy123 i started ww then got a virral infection for two weeks so didnt really eat. But i got straight back on ww diet once was better which has helped alot. If you fall off the horse dont feel guilty and give up just draw a line under that day and get back up brush yourself off and be vigilant on ur diet the next day. Good luck all of you with ur goals please keep in touch. AJ

Hiya all

Sounds like you all have really good goals and i hope you reach them. @mandy123 i had a virral infection which meant i couldnt eat much for almost two weeks. Then i started ww that is my main secret really. The foods i eat are anything i want as long as its in my points allowance. I have three apps on my fone i use as well the ww point calculator, the ww pro point tracker and a calorie counter for nutritional data for foods. It all helps. So hope you all hit target. Also hope you will all stay in touch. AJ

Hey!
i use an app called "my score plus". you use it as a tracker (which i find really useful instead of carrying around paper), you can store all favourite/regular foods so u just click it to log it save typing in every time, it has calculator on it and also has "bonus" part where u put in what type of exercise u have done and how long for.
i love the app, its really helped me so far :)
marie x

Back