hubby & kids loves the spagitti bol

nicolas

Silver Member
i'm useless at spelling !!

cooked the spagitti bol last night for the 4 of us, my 1st ever time without a jar!:eek: was dreading what kids and hubby would say was even going to split mince and make 2 lots :eek: but i didnt and they loved it !!
i thought it was great i'm goin to eat it in a baked potato next time :) :rolleyes:

very excited about this diet

going to try the kfc chicken tonight found it on iphone app, "slimming recipes":eek:

That's great!! I tried the oxo spag bol cubes to make mine a bit more interestin and hubby now likes it better than jars!
We've got a couple of jars left in the cupboard and I suggested having one to use it up and synning it and he said no because it's not as nice!

Ive used the spag bol oxos and I didnt think they added much,I tend to buy a cheap tub of mixed herbs they have a lot of flavour too.

Most supermarkets have an Italian herb mix now, ideal for spag Bol. Personally I do it like my nan taught me. As she is Italian. I use basil, oregano, marjoram, garlic, salt and pepper and a bay leaf. She uses sun dried tomato paste but obviously that's more syns. Lol she yelled at me when I suggested using stock LOL evening her late 80's she isn't to be messed with Lmao.

Back