Hubz's food diary

Didn't add cheese onto my syns for yesterday, I had some on my shepherds pie, pics.

image-59004815.jpg

image-1516878131.jpg

And today. I have done over 24,000 steps & 15km & swimming so needed a lot of food.

Breakfast: weetabix crispy minis with milk HEXA & B. 1 banana & 2 plums.

Snacks: 2 banana & 1 chocolate yogurt 6 syns

Lunch: tandoori salmon (1 syn), salad, pasta - was craving carbs.

Dinner: 2 red onion & ruse wry sausages, beans, 3 fried eggs, mushrooms, 1 slice of toast 4 syns.

Total 11 syns.

Have it, just keep within your syns. Better having a little in a controlled way than denying yourself. Think I have had some everyday but only a little :)

Make the chocolate something low in syns, and make your own pizza :) it'll be alot less syns than ordering one from a takeaway... makes you feel like you're cheating but you aren't!

And if you go over on syns, brush a line under it and start agian tomorrow... best thing to do is to have what you really want rather than avoid it completely. You'll only end up eating other things to compensate and then go further over than you would have if you'd eaten what you were craving x

Will pizza toast do it and some Mikado sticks!?...lol.. Low syns at the best alternative :)

Will pizza toast do it and some Mikado sticks!?...lol.. Low syns at the best alternative :)

Thanks ladies. I'm going to make a pitta pizza with a second HEXB & make a big salad & stick some protein with it to try & make it SP.

I am craving a galaxy bar & don't think anything else with suffice, so will try & find a small one.

Hope you enjoyed the concert :) Good Luck for weigh in too x

Well done! That's still a great loss :)

Back