Hubz's food diary

Ooooh your tea sounds really good! where do you get the BFree Wrap from? Really fancy a quron tikka wrap for lunch tomorrow x

thank you, it was nice. Just realised I forgot to upload the photo, will do later.

I got them from Tesco in the gluten free section. Weight Watchers Love Fibre wraps are also a HEXB and I personally think they are nicer if you can get them. Are you a veggie Jessie?

image-1682372556.jpg

Today's dinner & yesterday's.

Attachments

• image-572629563.jpg
    image-572629563.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 26
thank you, it was nice. Just realised I forgot to upload the photo, will do later. I got them from Tesco in the gluten free section. Weight Watchers Love Fibre wraps are also a HEXB and I personally think they are nicer if you can get them. Are you a veggie Jessie?

Oooo fab I'll have a look in tesco - went to asda and no luck (no surprise though as the shelves were all half empty!)

Well im technically pescetarian but very rarely eat fish and when I do eat it - it can't have any skin or bones or else I can't eat it (bit fussy lol!!) x

Oh wow me too, you are the first one I have found on here. I like fish but cannot deal with bones at all.

Glad it's not just me whose funny about bones!! That's why I'm glad I found your diary to pinch some recipe ideas :) x

Glad it's not just me whose funny about bones!! That's why I'm glad I found your diary to pinch some recipe ideas :) x

God no I'm awful, your not alone. Do you have a diary? I also like nicking recipes, especially veggie ones.

Forgot to mention yesterday that I went over my syns 3.5 per tbls of pesto & the cheese I have on my potato (as we had no beans at work) mean I'm at about 20 syns for yesterday. I'm meeting friends Friday, so I'm going to try & calculate weekly for this week.

34/105.

God no I'm awful, your not alone. Do you have a diary? I also like nicking recipes, especially veggie ones.

Forgot to mention yesterday that I went over my syns 3.5 per tbls of pesto & the cheese I have on my potato (as we had no beans at work) mean I'm at about 20 syns for yesterday. I'm meeting friends Friday, so I'm going to try & calculate weekly for this week.

34/105.

I do! the link is: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...e-extreme-other-my-vegetarian-food-diary.html

5 syns over isn't too bad at all, but counting your syns for the week is a good idea, atleast you can allow yourself a treat on Friday! x

Today:

Breakfast: bagel (11 syns - been craving one), lurpak lighter (3), apple
Lunch: savory rice old pack so FREE, salad, leftover quorn pieces with piri piri sauce leftover from the other nights dinner (1), 2 boiled eggs.

15 syns to add to total. I have an assignment to finish tonight, stressful day at work so all I need. May be up at night, dinner - who knows. Something Quick!

Had chocolate weetabix & an apple for dinner. HEXA&B. Assignment done & bed!
well done for completing the assignment hope you get a good nights sleep x

Thanks very much, I'm knackered.
I feel for you I remember those days well. I used to do avoidance activities until I had to finally get it done- was so annoyed with myself. Hopefully you can get a bit of a break now x

Well done for completing your assignment! I think I would have less self control staying up late and would have reached for sugary things to keep me awake!

I have one computer marked assignment & assignment left to go for this year.

Today, work is so stressful, no time for lunch so not great. I'm doing another green day as I accidentally had 2 HEXB.

Breakfast: bananna, Maryland cookies 6.5 syns
Snacks: apple, 2x hifi bars, 1 WM roll with cheese slice HEXA. 1 quality street 2.5.
I have taken my planned lunch home, pasta & pesto (3.5).

Weigh in now, need my bed!!!!

Well done on the loss

Well done on the loss!! :)

Back