HUGE Achievement

Burgerbun

Hi all,

well i am back from my all inclusive holiday in Egypt and....

I kept to the diet. I did ss+ 5 days. Chicken and veg. Have now been back on SS for 2 whole days. Easy peasy to get back onto ss for me. Dont know why. I had NO CAKE or FRUIT or anything. Weighed myself lastnight....looks like i lost 3lbs whilst on holiday. Also got swimming :) I even had to PRETEND to drink cocktails as the bartender wouldnt take no for an answer...so my OH drank them for me whilst he wasnt looking LOL!

That is so impressive!!! Great work!!!

wow BB that's an amazing achievement!! well done you on being so strong!!! you're determination is inspirational!

xx

Oh my! What an achievement you should be very proud of yourself!

Well done you, thats really fantastic. You must have such willpower. Most of the people in my LL class lapsed, without even having the excuse of a holiday! Keep going, and remember how proud of yourself you are, it will keep you going if you struggle and need encouragement. You are a superstar!! x

Wow that is an achievemnt hun!! well done you:)

Wow, that is huge achievement well done! I went to egypt when I was pregnant and came back 3lbs lighter but that was because i was nervous about what was safe to eat during pregnancy :)

Keep it up xx

Wow wow and even more wow, I am starting SS in Jan and am really motivated but you've just inspired me even more. That's a real acheivement and shows your commitment to the plan, So if you were feeding your OH the cocktails did he gain what you lost LOL??

Great result really pleased for you

Back