huge big mess

NettyJ

for the past 2 weeks i havent stuck to cd. its my 12th weigh in 2nite and I have been terrible. I feel bigger I feel as if i have put a lot of weight on and my scales are reflecting that. I just cant get back on track and am so annoyed with myself. i wanted to hit the 3 stone mark this week but i wont be suprised if i have put on at least 5lbs. after week 12 what happens, what do we do, step up a plan?? i need to lose another stone now at least how can i do this??

If you feel you've eaten 400/500 calories more each day, then you wouldn't officially have to do the 810 plan on week 13...

BUT, I would really recommend you did it anyway, to get yourself back on track.

Focus again...stick to the 810 for a week (weightlosses are good), read the book, weigh the ingredients...dead serious project ;) then see if you want to go back down to SS or SS+ after that..or just stay on 810 :)

Stepping down, rather than trying to jump right back in, is much easier.

All the best.

hi KD thankyou for the advice. Being 5ft 10 I do 3 meals and aproduct. so i think this is 810? what would be my next step tonight, thankyou for your advice, my cdc is brilliant but is telling me that I am fine the way I am and Ithink this is why i have slipped up somewhat! any excuse.....

Umm. 3 meals and a product? Not quite sure what you mean by that.

3 Cambridge meals and a green and white meal?

*just wandering thought moment on thread*

do CDC's actually say when a client gets to BMI between 20-25 'right thats you off cambridge now and down the steps we go' or is it clients choice? and do CDC's give shakes etc to people that come along with hardly any weight to lose?

*carry on* lol

yes sorry i meant 3 shakes and a meal...early morning and panic on aboutweigh in sorry !

No probs. Just confused me there :D

If it's quantities in the yellow book for 810, then it's 810 :D Do you have a book?

*just wandering thought moment on thread*

do CDC's actually say when a client gets to BMI between 20-25 'right thats you off cambridge now and down the steps we go' or is it clients choice? and do CDC's give shakes etc to people that come along with hardly any weight to lose?

*carry on* lol

Hopefully it's a discussion between the client and the CDC to come to the best arrangement for that person.

From BMI 25 you need to be on at least 810, but officially you can stay there until goal.

Most people start moving up the plans before they get to goal though.

...which brings me to another thought.

Yes netty, you are possibly on 810 already. But you could be on SS+ from your description.

Looking at your BMI, go for 810 and stay there. It wouldn't be worth stepping down to SS+ now.

do CDC's give shakes etc to people that come along with hardly any weight to lose?

Missed this bit. Sorry.

If a client starts with BMI25 plus a stone to lose, they can SS for a short time, but then need to 810 as soon as they reach BMI25.

They cannot start with SS or SS+ if they have less than BMI25 + one stone. They would need to do 810 at the lowest.

Just edited to say "starts with".

You can't go onto a VLCD if you are just starting out on the diet and you have less than BMI25 plus a stone. It's not worth it as you would only be on it such a short time before you had to move to 810 anyway.

But..if you are already on the diet, you can continue to SS or SS+ closer to the BMI25 mark.

Hope I've explained that properly.

hi there, just an update, somehow lost 2lb. cdc seems to think that I have stuck to under 1000 cals a day and gone up a step.am pleased i lost and will try hard this week am looking at stepping up the plans to lose the last few pounds

Back