Huh, men eh?

Yambabe

Bad Girl
:rolleyes: As some of you know my OH was due to start exante with me 2 weeks ago, unfortunately on day 1 just after we weighed him and before he even got started he developed a really bad kidney stone and is currently still in hospital due to that and some related complications that it caused. However, I'm taking him a cake (low fat!) with a file in it tomorrow and we are hoping he will be home.

With this in mind he is still keen to crack on with the diet so he asked me to take the scales in today to get a "new" start weight.

Seeing as he barely ate for a week (and anything he did have was either thrown up or blasted out pretty quickly) I was not very surprised that in 10 days he has already lost 10lbs! :eek:

He however is absolutely delighted cos he's 1/4 of the way to his goal already and barely even noticed as he was on strong painkillers for most of it..........:)

I have told him that was a bloody extreme way to try and overtake me in the total loss stakes........:D

Lol,

I hope Mr Yambabe continues to recover well.

Love Myr xxx

Well not exactly the way either of you planned he would lose weight I guess!
Glad he is ok and hope he gets out of hospital soon!

Gawd
i would rather lose the 10lbs on exante
:)

do you think that with a delicate liver he should work on gettin fully well before taxing his system more
sorry, don't want to speak out of turn

His liver scan came out fine thankfully. :cool:

He's been talking to the consultant about it and they don't seem to think there will be a problem, although I may still keep him on WS and bombard him with cabbage for the first couple of weeks, at least til the kidney stone is finally gone. :)

He'll have to have everything plain and microwaved though, buggered if I'm cooking him all my lovely tasty WS recipe ideas whan I can't have any.............:D

Sounds fair enough ;)

Everyone else gets stones after they start a VLCD, not before it, the contrary bugger!

Glad to hear liver was OK - the list of ailments was starting to get a bit unnecessary, there x

Back