Hula hooping

L1sa

Banned
Im taking up hula hooping (weighted) that's not listed on the activities what should I put it under?

Does anybody else do it??

X

Not sure what you should put it under but I use a weighted hula hoop, it's brilliant exercise and so much fun!! I wait till the kids are at school and put on some loud music and workout between 30-45mins it's really good for strengthening your core !!! Underneath my belly fat I must have an amazing 6pack lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Haha

I can't keep the flipping thing up!!! And it kills when it falls and hits ankles
Any tips??

X

I couldn't keep it up at first either in fact I couldn't do it at all!!!I looked on you tube there's some good instructional videos on there the bruising is also completely normal I just practiced loads and everytime I could keep it up longer and longer. It becomes really addictive keep it somewhere that you can always see it and you will always keep going back to it.some people advice doing it for few minutes various times in the day and that's meant to boost your metabolism . Good luck and keep at it...practice makes perfect x

i've got a weighted hoop and i haven't used it since i bought it!:eek: must persevere, i have a dvd somewhere too!

Ooohh I'll get if back out the box then (I was going to return it)

Hubby away for 3 weeks so I'll give it another go

Xx

It's definitely worth persevering with once you get used to it it wont feel like exercise it's so much fun,especially if you do it to music!!! just do a little bit at first and build it up slowly to avoid getting sore ... If you look at hula hoop reviews on google you can see the huge benefits ... Let me know how you get on xx

Sounds good, think I'm interested in trying this actually! I was never good at hula hooping but I heard its good for love handles and flattening the tummy :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Where did you get your hula hoop from?

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Em_Butterfly said:
Where did you get your hula hoop from?

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

I got mine from sports direct.com £20 x

I got mine from amazon I think it was about £15 and the good thing is you can read the reviews to make sure it's a good one. Good luck

Hula hooping now being shown in channel 4 Sunday brunch

Back