Humph!!!!!

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
I'm a bit gutted, i lost 1lb this week.

at least its down i suppose.

but grrrrrrrrr. thats all :/

oh i had a job interview today, still sat on top of the phone. they said they would call by the end of the day!!!

That's right Kezzer, at least it's down! Congratulations on your loss! A loss no matter the number is fantastic!

*Fingers crossed* you get the job! Good luck! Don't let that phone out of your sight!

A loss is a loss, and a step in the right direction.

Wishing you well for that phone call :)

and.... RING!

did it work? trying to will it from my end. good luck honey.

i only lost a pound a couple of weeks ago and the week after it was 7 so chin up babe! xx

oooh :fingerscrossed: for the job :)

1lb - well done chick :) Thats 8 sausages you've just lost! Go pick up a pack of 8 sausages - that has just come off your body!!!! :D

you've just got rid of two blocks of LARD! FOREVER!!

don't be disheartened hun...you're doing brilliantly.

Good luck with the job- let us know how you get on

xx

a loss is loss is loss and as TanyaJane says that EIGHT SAUSGAES! Not so measly when ya think of it is it? WELL DONE!

Let us know about the job woman -GOOD LUCK!!

Well done! 1lb is still a whole pound of fat gone! It's a move in the right direction!

Hope the interview went well! Let us know when you hear from them!

Hannah

better off than on hun! good luck with that phone call we will all be hoping for you.

WOW to you 51 lb down its all about the big picture so 1lb is part of that your doing great well done

debz x

Well i didn't get the job. but no matter, have an interview with another school on Friday. its a better school too. so fingers crossed. ho hum. onwards and upwards......or downwards...now i have confused myself!!

It's all in the right direction, even if only a 1lb. Your losses to date are fab. Hope the job front works out.

keep your chin up hun it happened to me a couple of weeks ago, but look at what you`v done so far ..amazing... good luck with your job interview x

Well done hun as we say a loss is a loss :)

You lost a small chicken sweetie :)
Just looked at your stats and you have had small losses before, and then week 19 a good 6lb loss!

LT - you can never tell what you will lose!!!

You have done incredibly well and better off than on.

Sorry to hear about the job, but good attitude and you will get what is right for you...what is for you wont go past you! As we used to say years ago :)

Take care

Back