*humph*

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LeaPJ, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well I did something very silly today which I told myself I would never do, but I couldnt help it...I weighed myself :( (bet you thought I was gonna say I cheated didnt you ;) hehe) anyhoo, last time I got weighed was last Monday, and my consultant has been on holiday (for 2 weeks) and I wont get weighed until Monday next week. Ive been quite excited of the prospect of losing a big(ish) number seeing as my last 2 weigh ins only totalled 2lbs altogether (which is still a loss I know so cant complain) i'll get to my point now....the scales are saying ive gained a lb :'( its been a week and a half!! Ive never cheated ever during this diet :( I know anything can happen until Monday and I might still lose, but if I dont, do you think I should have my 810 week next week? Then see what happens, and then go back to SS ?? Any opinions welcome :)

Sorry for the moan, I do hate having a whinge! :(

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would see what happens next week and take it from there. I think maybe a week of 810 could kickstart losses on SS again x

4. determinator

determinator Banned

did you weigh yourslef at the same time of day you normally would ? had you drunk more water than you normally would have before weigh in ?? ( apparently eatch pint of water is a lb on , and each shakes ect will 'put ' the lbs omn in the day .. are you sure your scales are the same as CDC ?? just keep going hun you are doing brilliantly and I am sure yo uwill see a loss on your next offical weigh in ... do 810 week and see how you get on ...

5. LeaPJ

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks girls. Thats what I was thinking, maybe it'll kick start my losses again. I dont drink anything before my official weigh ins, but I did weigh myself today after having water etc so maybe thats why, just thought id see if I had lost anything even with the water so I can see if id actually lost anything, if that makes sense lol. Me and my consultant have the exact same scales so I cant even blame them, haha! I will definatly keep going, nothing will bring me down and make me stop :). I'll ask my consultant whether she thinks doing 810 would be a good idea, afterall id only be doing it a week or 2 earlier than I would of been doing it :) xx

6. determinator

determinator Banned

worth a try hun , and my weight can go up by as much as 6 lb if I weigh in the evening rather than the morning .. so dont get down :)

7. LeaPJ

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks hun :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.