Extra Easy Days hungary!

i know how you feel!
I have been starvin today! i had a banana, apple and muller light at breakfast. then i was in a meeting from 9:45-12:00 by 11am i had felt like i hadnt eaten. went back to work and had scrambled egg on toast, 2 plums, a piece of melon and some cherries. by 4pm i was soooo hungry! ive drank a litre and half of water and i had a small bottle of diet coke. going to have jacket potatoe with cottage cheese and loads of salad for tea. decided to have a green day so i can nibble on cold jacket potatoe later (sound horrid i know but i love cold jackets!)

chocolate_bananas said:
Sometimes it can be psychological...we spend so long scoffing rubbish that it becomes a habit that's hard to break. Ride it our for a few days and your appetite (your real one and the one in your head!) will naturally decrease.

I totally agree with this, once anyone thinks of themselves as being on a diet, they all of a sudden feel as though they are constantly hungry, it is mostly a psychological thing as it is physically impossible to let yourself go hungry on the plan, there are so many free foods available to us that if we are truly hungry it would take literally mins to put something together.

I think once you have been back in the swing of things for a few days, you will start to forgot about it being a diet and see as a new healthy way of life.

Good Decisions

Hi Emily
This is my first post, but I thought that I would make it because you sound pretty despondent.
Continued weight loss is about making good decisions - constantly. if you feel really hungry, your blood sugar is low and you are in danger of making a bad eating decision that you would regret, then a good decision would be to have a healthy low GI snack to raise your blood sugar and take away the craving. better to have an extra banana than to demolish a pack of jaffa cakes.
Don't worry about ketosis on day 5 of a well planned change to your eating habits. Just be strong and remind yourself of the positive outcome which awaits. Good luck!

Thank u everyone for ur replys! Had a very positive day today :) i'm on day 6 so fingers crossed I'm getting into the swing of it now. This site is a great help :) x

Back