hunger in week 5

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by h4yls, 26 March 2010 Social URL.

1. h4yls

h4yls Full Member

ok so its friday of week 5, i had a wiegh in yesterday and total loss so far is 25ibs!!

monday and tuesday i ahd to eat something as i was at a works conference. so on monday evening i had broccoli and mushroom and pack choi, tuesday i ahd chicken and broccoli. both emakls had sauces on but i scraped as much off as physically possible!!

i ahvent cheated since...had three backs a day, lots of water, black coffee and 1 cup of boulion! and yet i have felt hungry ever since!

not starving..just like i really want to eat something! my department are getting in pizza's at lunchtime! im saving my first shake for then, so i know i will be fine...but this is hard! any one else finding this week hard??

i knwo its because i semi knocked myself out of ketosis..i wont give up as im starting to look fab!

just want a rant really as this is HARD!!! x x x :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kittykate-1971

Kittykate-1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I know how you feel i am on week four and felt like this at the beginning of the week, you are right it is very very hard, I managed to get through it with sheer determination. You have done incredibly well so far, the end results are well worth it, good luck and i hope it passes for you too.:D
  4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I am always hungry even when in ketosis lol.

Hope you can get through today hun.

Charlie xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.