Hunger Strips

KD

Gone fishing
Just saw these in ASDA:eek:

They are like those melty filmy things for breath fresheners. Put one on your tongue to supress hunger

"Helps stop those snacking urges fast!" or something like that on the packing

I noted no calories, no carbs, no protein, no sodium. That was easy to remember:D

Goodness know what is them:confused: and no idea if they are allowed on CD/LL/LT. About £2.98 for 24 strips.

Obviously, no idea if they work either:p

sounds intriguing, especially for when starting or restarting...shouldnt be hungry in K but maybe an idea for when reintroducing food...:rolleyes:

Or those on other plans...SW, WW, maintaining! If they work that is.

em, I had something like this before, obviously dont know if they are the same as the asda ones....they were an icky green color, tasted horrible (which could be how you dont eat cos your mouth tastes icky!)

Thats just how I found them, maybe they would work for other people....I hope so if people buy them!

Definitely sounds intriguing!!! If anybody does try them then please let us know:

a) what they taste like!
b) do they work

:)

Ooh, sounds fascinating! I want to know more :)

Go on then, I'll get some. I'm up near ASDA later on so I'll see if I can pick some up. Were they at the checkouts?

Go on then, I'll get some. I'm up near ASDA later on so I'll see if I can pick some up. Were they at the checkouts?

No, they were down an aisle. Think they were with dieting stuff. All the pills and potions.

They're not ASDA ones. Can't remember the brand name.

Leave it to me! I'm on the case!

Ha...just looked on ebay. The buyer is going to make some money out of these isn't he/she. More than those in the Ebay shops.

I think the trouble is, most of us eat whether we are hunger or not. If it will work in the first few days of SSing though, without any contraindications, that would be cool eh

Well heres the ingredients

Now Slim TM - Hunger Strips
24 tiny hunger suppressant strips, in a handy micro container, each especially designed to help suppress your hunger craving!

Ingredients: Corn Starch, Guarana Seed Extract, Alginic Acid, Maltitol, Natural Mint Flavour, Aspartame, Cellulose, Glycerin, FD&C Blue 1.

Back