• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hunger???

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
hiya once your in the routine hunger pangs (for me ) are few and far between but if they do strike I just have a drink of water.

Unfotunately its a no to flavored water just plain/sparkling water, try it warm if your finding it hard to drink the minimum amount

keep up the good work the results will speak for themselves xx

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
S: 22st12lb C: 16st5lb BMI: 37 Loss: 6st7lb(28.44%)
i get moments of hunger but i think its more craving than true hunger a certain food will come into mind and i will go crazy wanting it but it only lasts minutes and its gone, just drink drink drink think of water as your new best friend!!! lol! keep it up!!

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
to be honest am sure most get the odd craving here and there but you just got to push past that and stay foccused

Demaris

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb
They say a hunger pang, or craving lasts approx 4-10 mins. try to find something else to do immediately (I brush my teeth) and before I know it I have forgotten about it! xxx

S: 15st10lb C: 11st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 4st6lb(28.18%)
is it really hunger

Hi
I can only describe an empty feeling in my stomach, which is not at all like hunger, but it passes fairly quickly. As everyone says have a warm drink, coffee, whatever you prefer. If you are still in ketosis it will nt be food hunger that you feel, honest!