Hunger???

hiya once your in the routine hunger pangs (for me ) are few and far between but if they do strike I just have a drink of water.

Unfotunately its a no to flavored water just plain/sparkling water, try it warm if your finding it hard to drink the minimum amount

keep up the good work the results will speak for themselves xx

i get moments of hunger but i think its more craving than true hunger a certain food will come into mind and i will go crazy wanting it but it only lasts minutes and its gone, just drink drink drink think of water as your new best friend!!! lol! keep it up!!

to be honest am sure most get the odd craving here and there but you just got to push past that and stay foccused

They say a hunger pang, or craving lasts approx 4-10 mins. try to find something else to do immediately (I brush my teeth) and before I know it I have forgotten about it! xxx

is it really hunger

Hi
I can only describe an empty feeling in my stomach, which is not at all like hunger, but it passes fairly quickly. As everyone says have a warm drink, coffee, whatever you prefer. If you are still in ketosis it will nt be food hunger that you feel, honest!

Back