Hungry all the time...why??

Totm has hit me this week,a week early... that was probably why I was sooo hungry last week. I felt a lot better last night, the first night in over a week that I wasn't hungry when I went to bed :)

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!:p

For some reason I always find around the time of the month I get extra hungry? its that time again for me actually saying that im a day late lol
Im always wanting to pick on all those naughty foods like choclate and crisps maybe its a hormone thing lol?

Edited because now ive got myself all in a worry! ive sts for 2 weeks now and realise prob this week with the time of the month ill be retaining water and will prob have a bad weigh in again this week,I just dont know if I can carry on if this happens I feel so deflated as it is right now.

ooops sorry for hijacking thread x

Hey Cherrysabs at least you will know why you have sts - if you actually do, you never know! And thi smeans that next week will be a good week.
just try to be good thats all you can do.
agree its a hormone thing i always just wanna snack on everything in the eves week before totm.

For some reason I always find around the time of the month I get extra hungry? its that time again for me actually saying that im a day late lol
Im always wanting to pick on all those naughty foods like choclate and crisps maybe its a hormone thing lol?

Edited because now ive got myself all in a worry! ive sts for 2 weeks now and realise prob this week with the time of the month ill be retaining water and will prob have a bad weigh in again this week,I just dont know if I can carry on if this happens I feel so deflated as it is right now.

ooops sorry for hijacking thread x

Cherryslabs, you have to keep going!! You will be ok. If you do sts this week you will know why. I think we are all begining to feel a bit better now. Are you drinking enough water, are you retaining water? I sts for six weeks in jan and feb I know it's soul destroying but it just means your body has more imptortant things to do at the moment. You will be ok!! :hug99:

Cherrysabs - we're all in the same boat at one point or another - so don't worry. You're not hijacking the thread at all, I'm sure everyone on here would agree that we're all here to support eachother:) I for one am very grateful for this board. If you sts - you have maintained your weight - this is still a positive thing:)

hi cherrysabs, don't feel so sad! i know its really disappointing to sts or put on if you've really tried but eventually it will show in lbs it might be showing in inches at the mo instead. don't forget you haven't put on either so be pleased with that! chin up and wait to see what happens next week x

Sparklewings you always have such good and sound advice. I very often take what you have said and act on it. :)

Back