Hungry all the time

moodygirl

I am an old weightwatcher member who was reasonably successful using the old points plan - I can't make it to meetings so have bought the stuff off the internet and going it alone at home. I have lost five pounds in three weeks which is not too bad but have stayed the same for nearly two weeks. I am a bit of a picky eater and not the most adventurous and having started to really struggle as I am hungry all the time especailly in the evenings. I am getting really sick of fruit and salad and struggling to find things to eat. I have been looking regularly at recipies and the food diaries on here but a lot of it I don't like. Can anyone help, I am starting to fall off the wagon and I really don't want to - I have two months till my holiday and panic has set in . If anyone has any advice I would be so grateful, thanks.

If u add a diary we can see what ur eating, pp used ect then we can help a little more!

Thanks for answering Sarah, I thought I would sort of give you a general diary to show you what I am eating.

Breakfast is cornflakes with semi skimmed milk and a biscuit - 6pp, , banana and apple during morning and then lunch is either ham salad approx 2pp or jacket pot approx 5/6 plus some veg or maybe a small amount of butter (2pp) and probably a jaffa cake, then I struggle - due to my kids mental social life we don't eat until late so around four before I go out with the kids on various activities I try and eat something maybe a small tub of rice pudding (4pp) or strawberrries, evening meal around seven is rice, chicken and peas (10pp) or pasta and chicken with tomato and basil (11pp) By about half nine I feel hungry and maybe eat a biscuit or two which I figure is ok since I am allowed within my points but then if I am still hungry I try to eat more fruit but I am struggling to eat it all the time. I know its free and this should be my stable but I am sort of bored already, I find myself repeating the same meals over and over my husband says he can't possibly eat any more rice!
Any suggestions would be great, I really want to stick to it this time. Thanks :)

I am on 29, I had a bit of trouble putting my details in my profile so will try and do that again but I am 12 stone 12 and five foot three so I think 29 is right. I am using my weeklies on days where maybe I eat out or days when I have simply gone over. Thanks

Well looking at ur food I'd say ur pointing very well and there's nothing I'd really change! Have u tried those little pots of sugar free jelly they r 0pp and maybe the 0pp ice cream made with a frozen banana? Perhaps make up some 0pp soup as some evening supper?

I'm on 26pp a day and I will say as the time goes on u will feel less hungry! Maybe check out my diary it's in the simply filling forum (been having more pp days lately tho) it's called Sarah's simply filling diary! Perhaps u can find some meal ideas, I like things like chicken Kiev ect!

R u drinking much water? The more water u drink the less hungry u should feel?!

Back