hungry and fed up lol

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jubles, 15 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jubles

jubles Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -4st4lb(-27.91%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi guys,

iv been doing TS for 8 weeks now and this week i put on 1lb even though i had been 100% with nothing but water and packs????!! :eek:
    i feel really down hearted and am now debating whether to eat a chicken breast because i have been feeling so hungry this week and fed up with it all but dont want to sabatage myself it really is a case of my lil angel and devil fighting with each other!
    it is time of the month next week so was thinking this may be the cause or is my body telling me to do add a meal for the week? so confused, its also my hubbys birthday tomorro and am also wondering whether to have the day off so we can go out somewhere for dinner, and a cheeky piece of his birthday cake, although he wont mind eitherway because he is very supportive,
    for now im just glugging at my sparkling water hoping this helps
    sorry about the moan :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi jubes,
    if u have been so good for 8 weeks u deserve a break, if i was u i would enjoy myself tomorrow, and get back on it straight away, your loss has been good so far, 1 treat won;t harm u, and u deserve it. don't be too hard on yaself. x good luck

4. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    If you didn't add a meal in week 5 maybe you could do it now. I don't know how the body works but I do know that whatever diet you do at some point you have a lull like this. Maybe a bit of high protein/low carb is what you need.

5. jubles

jubles Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -4st4lb(-27.91%)
    Diet:
    exante
    thanks guys- il see how i feel tomorro and decide my plan of action then!
    i managed to stay strong tonight by trying my dresses on i brought for a wedding at the end of august and it really cheered me up, they are fitting me better each time :)

6. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Jubles, you certainly deserve a night out, you have been really good for 8 weeks and looking at your ticker you do not have far to go at all, your BMI is tremendous, not sure what your weight is now but judging by your bmi you must be quite slim. Go out and enjoy yourself, the programme says to add a meal at week 5 anyway unless you are being monitored by a doctor in which case you can go to week 12.

7. mojobrad

mojobrad Full Member

Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Jubles well done on your weight loss. I think that I read somewhere that you're not meant to do Exante as a total source if your BMI is less than 25. At this stage you are meant to introduce other food into your diet anyway. I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong.

8. Quak

Quak Gold Member

No, you are right about that - 25 is the lowest you should go when doing TS so it is probably your body's way of saying - feed me!!!
    Just don't go mad with the cake lol
    Bren xx

9. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If you want to eat something have something , treat your self and the nxt day go back to total i had the weekend off last week ate alot and drank alot still lost 2lbs it was worth it too had a brill nite out on my partners birthday . You have got to trust your self xx

10. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    Jubles - what a brilliant weight-loss and you're a healthy BMI now - it definitely sounds like your body is telling you to eat something!

11. jubles

jubles Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -4st4lb(-27.91%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i had been sighned off by my doc for the LL diet but then decided to do this instead which is why i was gonna go till the 12 weeks.
    you guys are totally right i think now im getting closer to target i should start adding a meal.... :) exiting stuff

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.