HUNGRY DAY

vijch50

HI I have been on SW for some weeks now and have had no probs - losing well and last week 3 lbs. But yesterday I had a hungry day was starving all day !!!
I had:
Breakfast: 28g porridge with banana and activia fat free, coffee with some 1%milk
Lunch
2sm slices of wholemeal bread HXb
chicken and some mustard on the bread
sm apple
Snack in the afternoon cause i was starving some plain chicken, banana and a yogurt
Dinner was chicken with ff gravy and savoy cabbage and carrot and swede
Pud was a mueller lite with go ahead yogurt bars 7 syns for pkt
I feel like I ate all day but was soooooooo hungry all day and this is not the case - anybody have any ideas why?
Vicki:wave_cry:

I get that sometimes, I have no idea why. I just go with it, and try not to go mad, try eating loads of fruit, thats something I need to do more of!! good luck on your journey!!

Yeah I've had a few days like that too. Yup just fill up on free food, sounds liked you filled up with great free foods. Chicken and yoghurts are def a good idea. Or how about a mug shot and some chicken. Drinking lots of water has also helped me in the past too.

Well done with your losses x

Doing the EE plan last week I can say that I definately felt fuller than other days and I think it is to do with the veggies. Why not try to add some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers to your chicken sandwich? Or have a veg soup? Think that should make you feel more satisfied.

Doing the EE plan last week I can say that I definately felt fuller than other days and I think it is to do with the veggies. Why not try to add some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers to your chicken sandwich? Or have a veg soup? Think that should make you feel more satisfied.

I have also felt like that the other day.

I agree with Meli maybe try bulking up your sandwich a bit more.

Back