Hungry day

Celerystalks

Gosh i just want to pick at food all day today! Don't know what's wrong with me. Sadly I have a toddler who grazes all day and I've picked at her bits. Luckily have stayed within syns but now I feel like I've used them up on nothing!!!!

Anybody got suggestions for those kinda days?

Ooh, I have days like this quite a bit. I find eggs really help: boiled, fried (fry light obviously) or scrambled with veggies in. I also love pickled onions and mushrooms to snack on, and I like to make the red pepper houmous from last month's mag so that's good to have to dip some cucumber or celery in!

Oh the hummous is a good idea! I had a nice omelette for lunch alright. I love eggs! I love mushrooms too but never tried the pickled kind. Might give them a go :) thanks for the suggestions.

I've had a day like this today too! Been picking at cherry tomatoes and pickled onions and also used a few syns on biscuits and a bit of chocolate which I don't normally do.
I've saved a hexb so I can sit down with a nice cup of tea and some toast and marmite now my daughter's in bed (I have a toddler too).

Hi sorry to barge in! I searched hungry and found the thread lol!! On extra easy, do snacks have to be super free? Or can you have say... A slice of ham or chicken?? I wasn't sure how that would work with the third of super free so guess not??

pamiepie said:
Hi sorry to barge in! I searched hungry and found the thread lol!! On extra easy, do snacks have to be super free? Or can you have say... A slice of ham or chicken?? I wasn't sure how that would work with the third of super free so guess not??

It's suppose to be superfree but if you want to eat chicken or ham etc have a piece of fruit with it :)

SW chips, mushy peas, bisto gravy (1 syn per 72ml) loads of salt and vinegar, heaven!

And if I just cannot stop picking I reach for the chewing gum!

vanilla_cupcake said:
It's suppose to be superfree but if you want to eat chicken or ham etc have a piece of fruit with it :)

I had some fruit! Feeling mega tired today, only day 2 on plan. Waiting for those energy levels to kick in!

Keep with it though - it's so worth it when you see the scales move down!!! Fruit never fills me up so I save my healthy extras so I can snack on cereal bars, cheese etc xx

lanugowife said:
Keep with it though - it's so worth it when you see the scales move down!!! Fruit never fills me up so I save my healthy extras so I can snack on cereal bars, cheese etc xx

I'm the same with fruit, doesn't fill me either, only ever eat it to stop me eating chocolate :sigh:

Getting some babybels in my online delivery tonight so will be snacking on those! Also I love frozen grapes, sounds weird but it's like
Little grape ice lollies lol

I try and keep something already chopped up in the fridge ( fruit salad, veg sticks ) for those moments that you just want to eat now! I like the ten calorie cranberry and raspberry jellies too ( half a syn ) with fresh raspberries if I have them. If it has to be savoury then cheese or cold meat, or an omlette wrap with mushrooms and peppers in it ( whisk up egg and put a thin layer in a frying pan like an omlette..once its cooked you can use it like a wrap - just dont try and pick it up in the same way as it doesnt work lol )

Back