Hungry, healthy and happy - my journey

Start: 14st5lbs
Week 1 weigh in: 13st8lbs (-11lbs)
Week 2 weigh in: 13st3lbs (-5lbs so -16lbs)
Week 3 weigh in: 12st13lbs (-4lbs so -20lbs)

It’s still all going relatively smoothly here. I lost 4lbs this week which I’m pretty pleased with although I suppose this is when the temptation creeps in as these sorts of weigh losses are more in line with Slimming World etc. However, it’s food week for me! I’m approaching this week with a bit of trepidation. I initially thought I would add another Exante product in daily but I’ve decided, instead, to introduce some protein based real food. For me, it’s a way of testing my attitude towards food and also learning to make good choices. I intend to follow a keto diet long term as it is having all sorts of other health benefits for me so I see this week as an introduction to that.
Wish me luck! :oops:

Helen x

Last edited:
Start: 14st5lbs
Week 1 weigh in: 13st8lbs (-11lbs)
Week 2 weigh in: 13st3lbs (-5lbs so -16lbs)
Week 3 weigh in: 12st13lbs (-4lbs so -20lbs)
Week 4 weigh in: 12st10lbs (-3lbs so 23lbs)

Hello!
I did my weigh in this morning and I’ve lost 3lbs. I’m majorly chuffed about this because it’s confession time...last week became nothing but food week!

After the first day of exante and one 200 cal meal, I decided to try eat proper food. I kept to a keto diet but with real food for each meal and felt really good for it. I felt that I wanted that break from Exante and to see if I would make sensible choices which I did and it felt great.

I’m back on Exante now and hopefully the lack of food will be a shock to the system and I’ll carry on losing. :)

Helen x

Last edited:
Thats amazing! Well done!

Back