Step 1 Sole Source Hungry help !!!!!

:( Am hungry on cd there is only so much fizzy water I can drink ! Anyone out there experienced similar !? Only day 3 omg another 100 till xmas

The first 3-4 days are the worst I found pamper sessions and early nights did the trick for me. Honestly it does get better. The hunger and head aches soon pass and u will get ur energy back and feel full. Stick at it and the results will all be worth it x

I always find the first week quite tough, but once that week is out the way I am absolutely fine and it's pretty plain sailing. I really do think it is mind over matter a lot of the time - unless you are in the right frame of mind, it's just going to be really very very difficult.

Keep going, it really is worth it, and at the end of the day, it is "just" hunger. I know that might seem ridiculous, but it is! Keep yourself distracted and before you realise it the hunger will have passed :D

Hey Hun it's my 3rd day today and I'm doing this for the 5th time since 2008 I'm 33 now Nd sick of complaing of my weight.. Just think of the end results... Food will come back eventually and hopefully sensibly but the joy of losing the weight each week is immense just remember and focus on why u started this. Good luck Hun.

Back