Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hungry on green days!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beckyblue, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya! i try not tohave to many green days and neither me or my OH like them very much (apart from the smash pizza!) had a green day today, made quiche, and quorn biryani and i have eaten TONNS but im still hungry! Im sually quite satisfied on red days but i assmed as i was eating rice and pasta that i wouldnt eat o much...but i havent stopped all day. And now im bloated too!!! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nat26

nat26 Member

Isn't that funny I prefer green days, as usually have pasta for lunch which fills me up for a good few hours and then small piece of meat and SW chips or tatties for tea. I am on a red day today and feeling ok so far (only 4.10 pm here in USA). Never mind tomorrow is another day!

4. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I find green fills me up all day...i suppose everyone is different!! have you tried whole meal pasta and brown rice? I think they are supposed to keep you full longer...

5. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    ive got some wolemea pasta etc now, will try them next green day. Sticking to mostly reds now though! I enjoy them alot more....love my homemade burgers on pitta! yummy!

6. sammi.g

sammi.g Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(25.38%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers simply filling
    hya becky i find exactly the same as you, i used to always have green days & would eat loads of big meals etc but would get an ALL OF A SUDDEN i'm starving feeling, i ate a lot more on green days & had much bigger meals, the weight loss was good but i have switched to mainly red days now as i love meat & could eat just meat as a snack or meal & i don't suffer from the hunger pangs now, i also love burgers & adana kebeabs , i add an ounce of stilton or blue cheese(HEA) to my burget mix with loads of black pepper for a nice change x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.