Extra Easy hungry, what can I have guys?

minniex

skinny minnie
Hey guys!

I've had light choice lasagne for tea its 8syns and i've had all my syns for today and really quite hungry.
Would it be okay to have porridge maybe? would that be free (ready brekk) ? or is there anything better i could have?
I have most cereals in.. and whole meal bread ran out of muller lights so cant snack on them either :/

Or maybe just have a couple of drinks, orange squash or something. Sometimes, I think I'm still hungry after my dinner when really, I'm just thirsty. x

Got a banana, think i might have wholemeal toast with a cheese triangle (1syn) and a banana. ?
had my alpen bars as healthy extra but had no milk today yet x

Hey hun, when I feel hungry I do myself a small salad with some nice cripsy bacon, mushrooms and a couple of sunny side up eggs cooked in frylight of course, over the top, yum and very filling xxx

really ooh i am happy about that hahah! i love the triangles :) thanks guys your all so helpful!

Jacket potato & beans? Pasta with a tin of chopped tomatoes or passata with any veg thrown in (mushrooms, green beans, sweetcorns, asparagus, peas)
Omelette with veg thown in? Home made soup using a tin of chopped toms or stock with whatever's lurking at the bottom of the fridge thrown in?

Definitely fruit!

Hope that helps!

PS, won't help now but could you make a batch of speed soup and freeze it in individual portions for emergencies?

oo speed soup i havent heard of this? whats that then sounds great idea!

I would try having some fruit and a big glass of water first. As the wholemeal toast would have to be syned if you have already used your healthy extra B

oo speed soup i havent heard of this? whats that then sounds great idea!

SUPERSPEED SOUP

INGREDIENTS
can mixed bean salad
can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green 1 red and 1 yellow pepper
2 stock cubes (veg or chicken)
salt and pepper
mixed herbs
water to cover ingredients.

METHOD
water to cover ingredients
chop and put all veg in pan and everything else, cover and bring to boil, simmer until soft
Can be left chunky or blended
Suitable for freezing. I freeze in individual portions.

Makes loads so use a large pan!!

Last edited:
oopsy already had the wholemeal bread how much would i have to syn it? i only had 1 aplen bar as iv ran out of them to have the second one lol? iv already ate the wholemeal bread.

and thanks a lot for the SS Soup !!

If you just had one piece from a 400g loaf then it should be fine (i think u can split them). If not 1 slice from a 400g loaf is 3 syns, or 4 syns for a slice from an 800g loaf

yeah i only had one slice :) thank you

Do you syn daily or weekly!
I have 105 syns a week rather than 15 a day!

Because some days all I do is eat (mainly when I exercise) and other times I can have my planned meals with not many syns!

That's works best for me! Also means I can have a few glasses of wine at the weekend.

Back