hungry

bigwelshboy

hi i am on day 9 and i am staving:mad: was told it would go away but when ? it's been 9 days now and this is the worst yet thank god i have nothing in the house or i think i would have broken today.

hey matey - dont worry it does get easier i promise you! :)
I have been feeling very hungry today also but i have just kept busy by, believe it or not, watching cooking programmes! :giggle:
The first few weeks can be hard for some but trust me it will get easier and before you know it you will be at goal :) x

I'm on week 6, and I have been hungry since day one. Some days Its unbearable. I'm a chef, and have to cook all day, and Can't even taste my food :(
It's all in our head. LT gives our bodies enough nutrients etc, so we are not actually hungry, its just our mind playing tricks on us!
I hope it passes for you, but if like me, you still want food, just remember, its all mind games!

hey matey - dont worry it does get easier i promise you! :)
I have been feeling very hungry today also but i have just kept busy by, believe it or not, watching cooking programmes! :giggle:
The first few weeks can be hard for some but trust me it will get easier and before you know it you will be at goal :) x

I too spend most of my time watching the Home channel, and any foody programes. Although it makes me drool, I've noticed my food cravings have changed, and I want to eat healthy stuff. I cant wait to come off TFR and eat lovely healthy dishes :)

I always feel hungry at meal times, so I think its my mind thinking i would normally eat around now, and so my tummy grumbles and my mind thinks i want food, i find drinking water and finding something totally unrelated to do really helps, and after a few minutes, i've forgotten and i'm not hungry any more. This diet is very much like smoking, the hunger is like smoking cravings, it doesn't last very long, but its very unplesant when it happens.

I think ot must be a fact that everyone will hungry days. I have to cook food for family but when I feel a weakening of resolve, I reach for the water. For me, constant sipping of water makes me forget about eating. Keep stromg.

Keep busy!! I find if I'm at a loose end I start thinking, and then *pop* up jumps a hunger pang out of the blue! It is usually when everyone else is indulging and my subconscious gets jealous and feels deprived.

Keep strong BWB, you are doing amazingly well. Emma's post is brilliant and so right, our minds are little tricksters that need to be ignored!

hey iv been on lt for 9 weeks now and i still get my hungry days ,like irish above i just keep sipping my water and get hrough it day by day and sometimes even hour by hour.. it should get better soon hun xx

It honestly does get better! I found I was hungry for the first fortnight, but, really, I think after the initial physical hunger a lot of it is just that we want to eat & feel as if we're hungry. I still get that sometimes, but, surprisingly it's generally when I'm either bored/fed-up/there's something yummy in front of me!

It will get much better though (no one would manage it for any prolonged period if we were starving all the time!!) stick with it! Good luck :)

Hannah

thanks all had about a letre of water and cleaned the kitchen (again) and it seamed to do the trick .

Haha your house will be spotless! I have started decorating as I was cleaning that much I was removing paint from walls!

:giggle: i too have taken up cleaning! and obsesively (sp?) tidying the house and making sure everything is in it's right place etc - the things we do to keep busy hey!!!!

Hahaha! Class! Not only will our bodies be fit, healthy and fabulous, our houses will be like show houses! Nevermind the fact we'll all be in therapy for OCD!

BWB, next you'll be moisturising with cocoa butter and looking for the best exfoliating mitt!

ha ha BB just finished cleaning the house what am i going to do tomorrow now? :D hunt for a body brush and moisturiser lol

BWB-

Day 9 was my worst day!!

For some reason I was starving and miserable...and then weirdly day 10 or 11 things seemed to click into place a little.

I do still get hungry- but it's more when I see or smell food and I'm realising the hunger is in my head!

Keep up the good work- you're doing brilliantly. I find the only thing that helps is to focus on the next weigh in. A few more days and you'll be feeling fantastic after another good loss. Chin up hun!

x

thanks d g having a much better day today no hunger pangs all day went up to my parents and they were having Sunday lunch but it did not bother me at all witch surprised me feel so much better than yesterday really feel focused now thanks everybody for saving me with my little wobble you all helped me loads:D

Thats what this forum is all about :)

Back